Chapter 7

(I'm gonna major time skip! To where its after graduation...please dont kill me ;-;)

"Its almost done sir."

"Doctor is almost finished? After months?"

"He said he perfected it. Just a few more weeks I think.."

"Very well. Continue watching her like normal."

"Hey (Y/n)!" You turned around to see Eren running up to you. "Hey Eren! What's up?" "Nothing much...just excited to join the Survey Corps!" You laughed and he gave you a funny look. "Sorry sorry..it's just..I remember how when we were little, you were always excited to join the Survey Corps!" He looked down at you smiling. (you are shorter then Eren, and Levi..I know I am so just go with it XD) "Hey..what are you going to join?" He asked you. You never really thought of what you would join to be honest. "Well...To be honest, I think I will join the Survey Corps too!" You smiled. Eren frowned down at you.

"But..remember when you blew away everyone? With the random wind? Then you passed out!" He exclaimed. "I do remember.. Shardis said I should try to keep under control. I also remember me bringing up shields..he said I should also join the Survey Corps because if I do, maybe I have other powers I can use to help humanity!" You smiled and jumped up. Eren laughed and caught you in the air. You laughed with him as he spun you around the place.

Eren's P.O.V

I set down the gorgeous girl and grabbed her hand. She smiled up at me as I tried my best to fight back a blush. I brought her outside and sat down on the steps with her. I had a shot. I have a chance to be with her! I just hope nobody else likes he like me...nobody seemed to, so she's all mine. I need her so bad...."Eren are you listening?" I came back to reality as she waved a hand in my face. "Huh?! What?" I asked no one in particular. She laughed and I looked over to her. "I said, do you remember when we were kids? And you used to push me on the swing? Almost all the time?" She giggled as I remembered that time.

"Push me higher Eren!"

"Okay!"

"Weeee!! Higher higher!!"

"(Y/n)!! Thats really high!"

"Gah!! Too high too high!!"

"I'm gonna fly off!" I mimicked her yell. She was laying on the steps now, laughing. "Catch me Eren!" She sat up and attacked me in a hug. I held her and laughed along with her. She soon closed her eyes and smiled, falling asleep.