Chapter 18

So this will be a flashback chapter thing. In Levi's P.O.V when he was still in the underground. I altered the ages a bit as you can tell, so just bear with me. Behind the scenes here its still kind of a mess, so I'm trying to straighten everything out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Levi's P.O.V~~

I walked up to the nice lady's door, knocking 3 times. She opened it and smiled, as she held her newborn. "Levi! It's so nice to see you! Welcome," she let me in as I sat down on the couch. "Have you met the new baby? Her name is (Y/n)," she handed me her baby as she then went to prepare some food for me. I sighed as I looked at the baby for the thousandth time this week. What was wrong with the very nice lady, was that she was losing her memory. She keeps thinking I've never met her child before, and if this keeps up, what's gonna happen with the baby? She only started this after the baby was born. For some strange reason, it seemed like she was aging faster than any normal person. A special doctor friend of hers, said it was an affect from having a baby with supernatural powers. "Just let her tell you whatever. But maybe once in a while, take the baby outside yourself for a bit? And make sure she's getting all the proper care. I don't know how much longer her mother is gonna last," I remember the doctor explaining what was wrong. So everyday, I would go over, and check the baby and make sure she was okay. "Miss, would it be okay if I tool the baby for a walk? I'll make sure she's okay," I asked. "Sure, Levi. Why don't you two play on a hill or something," I sighed as I carried the infant with me. Her memories really were jumbled up. Sometimes, she would think her daughter is 20. Other days she thinks she's a newborn. She's even asked if (Y/n) had her funeral yet. I really did care for the nice lady and her child, but I wonder if having this baby was too much for her to handle.

I sat on the hill a little ways from the old house the nice lady lived at. With the newborn in my arms, I watched as people come and go, and how some stole, and how some sat there weak as ever. I felt movement and started to hear crying. I looked down at the infant as she made a fuss. "Oi, brat shut up. People will hear you and try to take you away from me," I looked at her. She didn't stop. I sighed, and shifted her to sit on my lap and face the people too. She stopped immediately and watched with me. "You see this, (Y/n)? This is hell. It's terrible down here. Everybody is poor, nobody has food or water, people die and people kill...I hope I can get you to the surface sometime soon," I mumbled. She turned and looked up at me, frowning a bit. She then smiled, and held her hands up. I picked her up and stared at her as she kept smiling. She then started to laugh, making me smile. "Come on, let's get you back home," she smiled and waved at all the people we passed. Some gave dirty looks, some smiled, some looked at her strange, but she didn't seem to care. We walked to the nice lady's house and saw she was asleep. I went in (Y/n)'s small, baby (f/c) room. I played her down in the crib and watched as she fell asleep. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little quickie update for you. Short, but sweet.

The Golden Child(levi x reader x eren)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें