Chapter 4

"Where is she?"

"Wall Rose sir. We couldn't find her anywhere with the boats. We sent out a team that was on the boats, and there she was."

"Is she planning to join one of the forces?"

"Dont know sir. We are finding out now."

Eren had tears in his eyes as Mikasa shoved a piece of bread in his mouth. "I'm...I'm joining...the Survey Corps.." You mumbled. Eren looked at you wide eyed, and pinned you to the ground. "NO! YOU WILL NOT! YOU WON'T JOIN ANYTHING! YOUR NOT GETTING HURT!" He yelled. You smiled at him. "Eren aren't you joining too? We will both be there so it will be ok!" You laughed along but he glared. "Other then for revenge...I'm gonna protect you." You stood up and glared at you. You still smiled and kept laying there. You didn't really have the motivation to get up.

~~~Le time skip to training brought to you by the clean freaK~~~

Levi: "Tch. I'd kill you author-chan."

Author-chan: "oh but of you do, you have no chance to be with reader-sempai.

Levi: "...whatever...fine...keep going. I'm getting sick of Jeager."

Eren: "hey!"

You saluted to shardis as he went by people. He skipped you, knowing you were there when the attack happened. You looked over at Eren as he kept looking forward. You heard yelling over down a couple people as a girl with a potato was getting yelled at. You looked forward until he released you. You went back to your cabins, and saw you were with Eren,Mikasa and Armin. 'Such luck..' You thought and headed inside.

You flopped on your bed and Eren sat on his next too you. "You gonna make it over there?" He asked laughing a bit. "Yeah...I'm gonna be fine..." You mumbled. Eren moved over to your bed and sat on the end. "If you say so.." He said to you. "Eren!! You know what happened that day don't you!!" Some kid yelled from across the room. He patted your leg, got up and left.

You awoke to a screaming Eren and a screaming Jean. You tiredly rubbed your eyes and got in between the two. The room went silent as Eren showed fear in his face. "Way to go both of you now she's pissed!!" Armin yelled. You turned to Jean and punched him in the face. You turned to Eren and did the same. You then kicked both of them in the nuts and walked back to bed. "Just so you know....I hate being woken up...I dont want it to happen again." You glared at everyone, and went back to sleep.