Chapter 15

"Sir, she's captured and in room 208"

"Finally. After we drug her and she's in our control, we can finally put the plan in action."

"Yes sir. Do you want to see her now?"

"In fact I do. Bring me to the powerful young lady."

~Levi's P.O.V~

I walked down the hall, asking the cadets where (Y/n) was. Last they heard was she went to the meadow with Jaeger. I stomped out there and looked around. As I walked, I stepped on a a bunch if flowers. I looked down and saw a flower crown that looked like it could fit me. I saw Eren walk back from what looked like town. "Jaeger. Where's (Y/n)?" He looked at me confused. "She was just here with me. Two men in black came up and asked the way to town. So I showed them. She wanted to stay here and make a flower crown for you." This was bad. Very bad. "Eren tell Erwin that I'm leaving for a trip. Right now. Don't tell anyone else but him understand?!" I shouted as I took off the other way to the stables. I got on my horse and ran off west. 'Damn them. Damn Eren, he let her go! Please tell me they didn't do anything. God please let nothing be wrong with her!' I thought as I sped off.

~3rd person ~

You woke up in a dark room, chained to the wall. "Tsk tsk (y/n/n) (your nick name) going and getting captured. You know your screwed now." Lizzy leaned against the wall, a purple glow around her. "You could let me take over and I could bust you out. Thats up to you though." She smirked and you shook your head tiredly. "No...no cause then you'll kill me. I'm not ready to give up yet.." You mumbled and she shook her head laughing. "Man can you put up a fight." Lizzy stopped short at her sentence, then disappeared. A door opened and a light turned on. You squeezed your eyes shut and he laughed. "Hi (Y/n). How are you feeling?" A man with a deep voice asked. "Um...I..guess I'm okay..but who..who are you?" You asked as you slowly opened your eyes. You couldn't see his face, for there was a mask with a big smile on it. The eyes were shaped as if the mask was laughing. "I'm no one important. I just need you to cooperate with me." He grinned as something shined from under the mask. "No...no I wanna go home..I want Levi...I want Eren...please...let me go home.." You whined and mumbled acting childish. "Man did that drug make you like a kid. Come on girly. Let's go." He said sternly unlocking the cuffs around your wrists. You sat there shaking your head and starting to cry. "Please...I want to go home!" You screamed and broke down crying. He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. "Let's get this over with-" he was interrupted when a large (f/c) blast came from you. He was sent flying backwards and alarms started to go off. You started to run, looking for an exit. "She's trying to escape don't let her go!" People shouted as you ran. Bullets were being fired at you, but none hit you. You looked and saw bright (f/c) squares blocking them. "Your welcome." You heard Lizzy's voice and you smiled slightly. You kept looking, hoping someone or yourself, could get you out of here.