Chapter 13

"What do you mean 'done in a couple hours?!"

"My my sir, you are not happy."

"I want this done so I can use her!"

"Well if you want it done and for it to work correctly I suggest you keep patient and wait till it's done."

You awoke a couple hours later, still in the same room, except Levi was gone. "I wonder how Eren is.." You thought to yourself out loud. "Oh yes I wonder how Eren is doing." You sat up straight, and quickly. You looked around and saw a woman sitting on Levi's dresser. "W-who are you?!" You stared at her in fright. She was dressed in a light purple tank top, and black shorts. She had long, blonde hair and had some tucked behind her ear. She was barefoot, as she swung her legs. "Me? I don't have a name. What do you want to call me?" She asked smirking. "U-uh...maybe..Lizzy?" You asked nervously. "Works with me." She stated and looked around the place. "Who are you?" You asked more calmly again. "I am no one. I don't technically exist. Let's say...I'm your powers. Except I can now take a form of a human so you can see me..well, you really are the only person who can see me." You looked at her confused. "Are...you the person trying to kill me?" "Yep. So hi! I'm Lizzy." She smiled and held her hand out. You stood up and walked over to Levi's dresser. You grabbed her hand and shook it. "P-pleased to meet you." You smiled nervously. "Why are you trying to kill me?" She tilted her head back and put a finger at her chin. "Well, I don't like to be controlled. I would rather control." She looked back down at you and kept a straight face. A knock came at the door and you looked over at it. "I'll be going. See you later." And with that, she vanished. "Bye Lizzy.." You muttered as the door opened. "(Y/n)? What are you doing out of bed? And who are you talking to?" Eren walked in and approached you. "N-no one...and I'm feeling better so I thought I'd get up." You avoided his eyes trying not to sound crazy. "Corporal says you need more rest. He sent me up to check on you." He led you back to Levi's bed and you sat down. "I'm not tired though. I'm perfectly fine!" You looked up at Eren, pouting. "I guess you could come hang out with me then..if you promise your okay." He rubbed the back of his head and you quickly nodded. "Good. Now come on." He grabbed your hand and stood you up. "Let's go explore." You smiled as he led you or of Levi's room, and to wherever you two were going.

Can I just say I hate school?