Chapter 9

"Couple more days sir. Then its done."

"Tch...stupid doctor taking his time.."

"What should we do until then?"

"Try to capture her of course. Look for any openings to get her."

You officially joined the Survey corps at last. Eren, Mikasa, Armin and the rest of the crew had as well. Your powers hadn't been acting up lately..so you almost forgot them.

"Hey, (y/n)!! Hand to hand combat training is gonna start soon!" Eren banged on your bedroom door. "Alright alright!" You brushed your hair and opened the door. "If we're late I'm blaming you.." He muttered and grabbed your hand, racing down the hall. You stumbled a bit as you kept running and he bursts through the doors. "Welp..you get to be my sparing partner!" He stopped in the field surrounded by other people. He grabbed the knife and faced you. "Ready?" He asked smirking. "Always. Bring it." You smirked as well as he charged at you. You swiftly moved to one side and kicked him to the ground. He turned around and charged at you again. You doged and heard a voice. You turned around and saw no one there. "Why do I always hear this voice..?"

You turned back and saw Eren running closer to you. You felt something taking over you and vines pulled up from the ground, tangling Eren up. "GAAAH!! W-WHAT THE HELL?!" He screamed. Everyone turned to you and Eren, as the vines held him. "Oi. The hell is going on here?" A certain voice you didn't want to here. You turned and saw Corporal walking towards you.

"What's your name cadet?"

"Cadet (L/n)."

His eyes widened and looked you in the eye. "(Y/n)..?" He asked. You nodded and gave a confused look. He tilted your head up and stared at you. "No..you were real young..you wouldn't remember me.." He let you go as a HUGE blush started growing on your cheeks. "E-excuse me Corporal?" You asked. "I've known you since you were born (Y/n)..you were born in the underground...see me in my office after dinner and I'll explain."

The vines fell off Eren as he landed with a hard thud. You ran over and helped him up. He glared as Corporal walked away. "Eren...are you ok?" He stood up and looked over at you. "Were the vines...you?" Younlooked down at your hands. "Maybe....maybe I have powers..?" You looked up at Eren. "I don't know..but it's almost time for dinner..let's head in." Something bothered Eren and you could tell. You shook it off and followed him into the dining room.