Chapter 3

"Did we send it out?"

"Yes sir. If we can catch her  before the boats, then we got her."

"Make sure you don't let her escape."

        You and Eren stopped and saw the giant. Mikasa was behind us in a flash. "MOM!!" Eren yelled. He ran back to his house, Mikasa following. You ran after them, but Eren yelled at you for following. "(Y/N) GET TO THE BOATS I'LL BE THERE SOON!" You stopped running after him and stood there. You didn't know if to help, or run. You ran after him to help, only to be stopped by a giant hand going around your small, fragile body. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! EREN! MIKASA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" You screamed for help. They were nowhere found. you turned and saw a titan, right up at your face. You were crying and yelling for help. Then, a (f/c) shield went around your body, forcing the hand away from yours. You were falling fast to the ground. The shield broke as soon as you hit the ground, but it saved you from your fall.

       You started to run towards the boats, seeing a crowd of people trying to get on. you pushed through, barely making it, but found a spot on the boat. You sat down and saw Armin a couple kids down from you. "(Y/n)! Are you ok?" He didn't really seem to get what you all just went though. "Fine..but..have you seen Eren and Mikasa?" He shook his head, then his eyes lit up. "There they are! But they don't seem happy.." "Leave them alone Armin...something must have happened.." You muttered. He inched past some kids and adults and sat with you. The boat started to take off and people started to try and jump on. "Poor people.." You said sadly. Armin nodded in agreement at all the people. Titans were roaming around and it was only a matter of time before these people got eaten as well. "I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE!!" You turned your head and saw Eren standing and yelling, tears in his eyes. You wanted so bad to comfort him, but knew it was best to leave him. What mattered more was, what was with the shield? That wasn't normal...or else so many people wouldn't have died. You sighed and continued to talk with Armin.