Chapter 5

"The survey corps. We found it she's joining with HIS son as well.

"Thats bad you know, after what happened with the colossal titan incident. AND us trying to take her before, he will protect her."

"We know sir."

"Get to work with capturing her. I don't care where she is. Find her, and get her here."

    Training was rough that day. You all had to run laps that morning, and now you had to do basic combat. "Pick your partners! Enemy's will work best since you hold a grudge against them." Shardis yelled. Eren came over to you and held a wooden dagger. "You can face me. You already hurt me last night, its my turn." He smirked. "You shouldn't wake me up.." You said smirking as well. Eren came at you and you took his arm and flipped him. He had a little dirt on his face but continued to come at you. He jumped up to try and kick your face, but you grabbed his leg and swung him around. He skid down and had a couple scratches. Mikasa noticed and glared at you. She always seemed to have something aganist you, but you never really knew what. So, you continued to try to get on her good side.

    You flug Eren around some more, and he even knocked you down a couple times. You stopped for a moment with you on the ground, and Eren having you pinned. "Nice man.." You huffed. Your cheeks were red from it being so hot out. He blew on your face and you closed your eyes. "Hate to admit it, but that felt good." You murmured. "Yeah I'm sure it did." Eren laughed.

    You got up and told him to bring it again. You heard a small voice in your head, and thought it was behind you. You turned and Armin yelled. You turned and saw Eren close to stabbing you with the wooden dagger. You blocked your face as another small, (f/c) shield went around you. Eren tried to hit it, but sent him tumbling backwards. You opened your eyes and saw the color shield. Everyone was looking at you, as it soon went away. "What was that?!?" Shardis yelled. You gulped as he walked up too you. This wasn't going to be pretty.