Chapter 17

So, I dunno if anyone reads my South Park story, "the new superhero," but I had said that I left my laptop and had to update on my phone. Well, I brought my laptop this time, but forgot the charger -_- and I spent all day watching One Piece, so now its almost dead. 10% I think. So, here's a shitty update, cause it had to be off of my phone. And it seems like I'm doing a lot of eren x reader, but it'll get better. Doooon't worry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•^•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Eren's P.O.V~

I turned the corner and walked up to Erwin's office, knocking on the door. "Name and business?" He called out. "Eren Jaeger, sir! I have questions on cadet (L/n)," I replied. "Come in," was the only response I got.

"Sir, about (Y/n)-"

"So you want to know why people are chasing after her like crazy dogs going for meat?"

I nodded as he sighed. He stopped writing out a paper and looked at me.

"(Y/n) is gifted. She has powers that seem almost impossible. People would kill for those. Anybody would. She can shield herself from danger, bring dead things back to life, hell, she's saved herself from bullets. Naturally, people want this power. People want to be able to attack and defend themselves easily. So there are groups out there who plan to kidnap her and do whatever it takes for them. Kill? They'll do it. Torture? No sweat. Feed her to titans? Consider it done. Eat her like cannibals? They've already started the stove. Levi has known (Y/n) since he was very, very young, and also her mother. He knows what to do in certain situations, so if he ever seems like someone is bad for her, he'll be on edge. Does that answer your question?"

I nodded and stood up to salute. As soon was I was about to walk out, Corporal Levi walked in. "Tch, damn brat. The hell were you doing in here?" Levi asked, glaring up at me. "He came to ask a couple questions about a certain cadet, Levi. Nothing to worry about. He's no harm," Erwin answered for me. I saluted the two and walked out of the office.

I walked past Corporal Levi's room, not having a second thougt. Until I remembered she was in there. I quickly looked around and saw no one coming, so I opened the door and peeked in. She layed there sleeping peacefully. I smiled as I walked over beside her, kneeling down. Completely not caring of this was the Corporal's room or not. I carefully twirled her hair around my finger, not pulling to tight. "You just keep getting more cute everyday don't you?" I mumbled to myself.

"She isn't cute, first off. And second, what the hell do you think you're doing in my room?"

I turned around and stood up quickly, seeing an annoyed corporal. "S-Sir! I was just checking on (Y-Y/n) sir! I'm sorry!" I panicked and saluted fast. "Tch, get the hell out of here," He said barely audible. I quickly ran out, half mad that he ruined my moment.

~~Levi's P.O.V~~

Tch. Damn brat, barging into other peoples rooms for no reason. I walked over to the sleeping beauty and sat on the floor beside the bed. "Tch. You're not cute at all, what the hell was the brat thinking? You're not cute, you gorgeous. If you were a star, you would be the brightest of them all," I told her, not too loud to wake her, but not to quiet to only myself could hear. She stirred in her sleep, flipping to her side instead of back. She faced me as she started to snore. I sighed and stood up, walking over to my desk and starting to fill out the papers.

~~Time skip, brought to you by me. Because every author's time skip is brought to people by characters or walls or food or something. I'm important too you know >:( ~~

**Still Levi's P.O.V**

I heard rustling coming from my bedroom, so I turned to see if she had awakened. I was right, as always. She stretched herself out then sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Nngh...Levi? Why are you in my room..?" She asked, in her cute little sleepy voice. "You're not in your room, you're in mine," I replied as I got up to sit on the end of the bed. "I'm in your room? I'm sorry..I can leave if you want me too," she looked away from me and to the floor. "No. You can stay here. You seem to be doing much better from when you came back. You acted like a baby," I told her, making her attention snap back to me. "Yeah, I know. The strange man told me that seemed to be one of the affects...that I acted like a child. I'm sorry," She swung her legs over the bed and stood up. "Where are you going?" I stood up as well, grabbing her wrist. "I was gonna make tea. Do you want some?" "Not at 3 in the morning, no," I replied and pulled her to sit back down. "3 in the morning?! How long was I asleep?!" She started to freak out, still not in bed where she should be. I pulled her into my arms instead, and she fell onto my chest. I held her waist with one hand, and held her head close with the other. "A couple hours. Glad to see you're doing okay though. You should go back to sleep, okay?" She blushed and looked up at me. "What about you?" "Tch. I don't sleep anymore. Maybe 2-4 hours at most. Just get some rest will you?" "No! I want to stay up with you," she was pouting now, making me sigh. "Fine, you can try to stay awake," I let her go and walked back to my desk, filling all the damn papers out. They never seemed to end, did they? "So, Levi! How old were you when you met me?" "3, maybe 4 years old," I had known (Y/n) maybe a year or so before Isabel and Farlan. "Whoa! That early?! And you already knew how to talk and stuff?!" She seemed shocked. "Yeah, your mother actually taught me pretty early on. I was a quick learner. She was almost like a second mother," I spoke to her quietly, hoping the little ball of energy would fall back asleep. She layed her head on my desk; my plan is working. "She must have been really cool...it would have been nice to meet her," She mumbled out. I didn't respond, hoping that she would fall right asleep. She then moved her head a little, to look up at me. "If you think I would have fallen asleep that easily, you're wrong. Tell you what, let's make a deal," she smirked slightly, sitting up now. My gaze shifted from the papers to her beaming face. "I'll go to sleep, if you do," she smiled. I put the pen down and folded my hands. "(Y/n), I'm not going to bed. How about you go lay down for a while, and if you're still awake by 4, then I'll go to bed. Got it?" She nodded and raced off to my room. About 15 minutes later, I check to see how she was doing. I smirked slightly to see the blankets pulled up to her face. Her head, all snuggled into the pillow. I smirked slightly, going back to my chair.

"Goodnight, my little star."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright, there's le shitty update, off of my phone, cause it sucks. I hope there aren't any mistakes