Chapter 6

"People are finding out her powers sir."

"That means more protection on her. It would have been nice if someone caught her before she escaped...wouldn't have?"

"Sorry sir...we are watching her closely. We will strike when possible."

You were sitting in Shardis' office. He was looking through your records and was looking for something about your past. He found nothing. "(L/n). When have you been able to do that?" He asked a bit calm. "I don't know sir. I have no parents and lived on the streets. The first time I noticed something off, was when flowers bloomed when I walked by them. Then the time a titan picked me up...and a shield went around me, making the titan drop me." You announced. He nodded and kept quiet. "Does anyone else know about this?" "No sir. I have told no one but you my past. My friends were Eren, Armin and Mikasa...but they don't know about the shield thing..or the fact where I lived. I didn't want them to know." He nodded again and waved you off. "Go to your cabin for now (L/n). No, your not in trouble but I don't know what I want to do with you yet." You stood up and saluted, and walked out to your cabin. "(Y/n) what was that?! That was cool!" Armin burst in the cabin yelling. Everyone else in your cabin came and asked you. You just shrugged and left it alone. You walked into the showers leaving everyone wondering.

ERENS P.O.V

Jean was smirking and asked the whole room a question I didn't want to hear. "Hey..what if we acted like we tried to kill her? I bet the shield would come up again.. and maybe other powers?" Some people were agreeing to this. I shook with rage and walked up to him. I threw him to a wall and pinned him. "IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER, I WILL PICK YOU UP, AND THROW YOU IN A TITAN'S MOUTH!! DON'T TOUCH HER YOU HORSE FUCKER!" I screamed at him. Everyone was staring at me. Mikasa and Armin pulled me off him, and took me outside.

YOUR P.O.V

You shook your hair out with a towel, and pulled your shirt over your head. You were wearing shorts, and an over-sized shirt that went down to your knees. You brushed your hair out and looked at yourself in the mirror. You were pale and looked tired. You walked out of the bathroom to see no one there. A dagger went flying past your face and you turned to Jean standing there. "Heh....you never fit in (Y/n).." He whistled and everyone had some sort of weapon. They were small, like daggers, knives, some people even had arrows for some reason. You heard something behind you and turned to see no one. But four little knives came flying your way. You crossed your arms and a shield went around you again. It broke the knives as they fell to the floor. You heard little voices in your head and turned to see weapons coming from everywhere. "STOP IT! PLEASE!" You yelled. Your body took control and you did a turn and a blast of wind pushed everyone over. Eren came running into the cabin, with Armin and Mikasa following behind. Everyone was still on the floor, along with all the weapons they used to attack you. You breathed heavily and you felt dizzy. You fell and expected to hit the floor, when someone caught you. You looked to see Eren with wide eyes. he was yelling something, but you couldn't hear him. You then realized you couldn't hear anything. Your eyes drooped, and then everything blacked out.