𝐨𝐧𝐞 : 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

✿

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Third Person's POV

Amidst the bustling city of Mumbai, where skyscrapers reached for the heavens and endless streams of people hurried past, stood the headquarters of StellarSynth Enterprises.

The top floor of the lavish building housed the CEO's office, an extravagant space radiating affluence and grandeur.

At the heart of the room, atop the grand table, rested a gold-rimmed, thick nameplate embellished with meticulously arranged, neat black letters spelling out Parth Sharawat, CEO.

Seated in the executive chair was Parth in a well-tailored black suit jacket, fully immersed in his laptop as he went through an email.

As he tapped the back button to close the email, his eyes flickered downward to the screen, where an email he had swiftly ignored for a week caught his attention.

It was an invitation.

He closed the screen with a sigh, settling into the embrace of silence. With furrowed brows, he delved into deep reflection, immersing himself in the thoughts carried by the email's contents.

His trance shattered abruptly, disrupted by a forceful knock echoing at the door.

"Come in," he responded promptly, his voice a hushed murmur.

There stood his friend, Dr. Abhi Sharma.

For the past seventeen years, Abhi had been one of Parth's closest friends. Their friendship ignited when Parth's father was transferred to Chandigarh, leading to Parth's enrollment in a new school.

Their first meeting was still fresh in both their minds.

It was a typical first day of a new session, with students bustling around the school premises.

Parth, the newcomer, was made to sit next to one of the intelligent students in the class, Abhi. Abhi's empathy and helpful nature won Parth over as he helped him in settling into the new environment. They soon formed a bond that speaks volumes even after a decade.

"Hi, Mr. CEO, what's up?" Abhi entered with his cheerful voice.

Parth muttered a soft hello as he moved over to give his friend a short hug.

"How's your sister? I didn't think you'd come back this early," Parth asked Abhi, passing him a glass of water.

"She's doing well, able to walk with support now," Abhi replied, taking a seat in front of Parth and updating him about his sister's condition, who had recently met with an accident in Delhi.

The Dance Of Destinyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें