𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲

DEDICATION

To the dreamers who believe in soulmates and serendipity, may this book be a cherished companion on your journey to finding the kind of love that moves mountains.

CHARACTERS

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐓

"𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞

"𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞."

Parth, a boy of modest means, nurtured ambitious aspirations and dedicated himself tirelessly to their realization. His relentless efforts propelled him to the zenith of success. At 30, he stands as the owner and CEO of StellarSynth Enterprises and one of the nation's most affluent and influential millionaires.

Unbeknownst to everyone, his heart once harbored a deep love for someone, though it remained unconfessed. Following the sorrowful separation from her, the bitter closure of her memories, and the complete fading of any hope of reunion, combined with his unwavering dedication and time devoted to his career, he has remained distant from love.

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐈 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐘𝐀𝐏

"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."

Sharvi, a skilled 30-year-old architect at a leading Delhi firm is a powerhouse of inner strength and unwavering resolve beneath her warm and tender exterior. Eldest daughter to her parents, she is an epitome of simplicity, grace and kindness.