𝐭𝐰𝐨 : 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬

✿

Third Person's POV

Parth let out a long sigh, his mind immersed in the recollection of that old memory. He couldn't figure out what was true - the phone call or Abhi's words.

His gaze wandered, and there, on the chair, lay the white envelope haphazardly strewn. Picking it up, he stared at the fancy envelope - white with gold decorations that shone under his office lights, proudly bearing the emblem of his alma mater.

Modern Academy, Chandigarh.

His father's job mandated frequent transfers, compelling the family to uproot with each relocation. Consequently, Parth and his sister had attended an assortment of schools spanning across the country.

Yet, none had left as profound an impact on him as Modern Academy had.

It was the place where he had met her.

He carefully tore open the envelope and extracted the letter enclosed within.

Parth set the letter aside after reading it.

An invitation to a school reunion.

This marked the third year he had received this letter in the past five years.

The past two times, he had ignored the invitation as if it had vanished into thin air.

But, what about this time?

Fifteen years had elapsed since he last stepped onto the once-familiar grounds of his school, and so much had changed. - he himself, his equation with Sharvi, and perhaps, Sharvi herself.