𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 : 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞

✿

Third Person's POV

Parth's heart raced as he made a split-second decision. With resolve burning in his veins, he threw caution to the wind and embarked on a journey he never imagined taking. With a last-minute ticket to Delhi in hand, he hurriedly packed his bags, the urgency of his mission propelling him forward.

As he dashed downstairs, the echoes of hurried footsteps followed him. Bidding hasty goodbyes to Arjun, Keerti, and their family, Parth's mind was wholly consumed by one thought: Sharvi.

He had to say it to her. And he had to do it today.

Before leaving, he couldn't resist the urge to express his gratitude. Wrapping Keerti in a tight embrace, he whispered, "Thank you, thank you so much," his voice thick with emotion. It was a brief moment of solace amidst the chaos of a storm in his heart.

En route to the airport, every passing moment felt like a race against time. Parth's mind buzzed with questions and uncertainties, but one thing remained clear - he had to speak his truth to Sharvi, no matter the outcome.

As he sat in the car, the rhythmic hum of the engine did little to calm his racing thoughts. Nervous energy coursed through his veins, making his hands tremble and his heart pound against his chest. The weight of anticipation hung heavy in the air, mingling with the scent of uncertainty.

With each passing mile, his mind became a battleground of conflicting emotions. Anxiety gnawed at his insides, threatening to unravel his carefully constructed facade of determination.

He tried to rehearse his words silently. What was he supposed to say? How could he articulate the whirlwind of emotions raging inside him? He struggled to form sentences, each attempt falling short of capturing the depth of his feelings.

But still, he pressed on, clinging to the hope that clarity would come in the moments when it mattered most. As the city blurred past the car window, Parth knew that his journey was just beginning - and the hardest part was yet to come.

His mind wandered back in time, memories of a fateful day a decade ago flooded his thoughts like a relentless tide.

Ten years ago, he had been filled with the same determination, the same longing to confess his love to Sharvi. But fate had intervened in the cruelest of ways, altering the course of their lives forever. What had started as a hopeful journey had ended in heartbreak.