𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 : 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

✿

Third Person's POV

Ten years!

A decade had passed since the last time they laid their eyes on each other.

As they looked into each other's eyes, it felt like time had folded in on itself, compressing a decade into a single moment, transporting them to the first time they had seen each other.

Their heart raced, emotions flooding back from the past. It was as if the years apart melted away, and all that was left was the connection they once shared.

Every memory, every shared laugh, and every unspoken word surged to the forefront of their mind.

A mixture of surprise, curiosity, nostalgia, and a hint of longing flooded their eyes, as they continued to stare at each other.

It was an overwhelming flood of emotions that left them both breathless and exhilarated, a whirlwind of feelings that words could hardly capture.

The years had etched their mark upon their features and their memories.

The once-familiar faces now bore subtle changes, lines of experience and a hint of wisdom and success gained over the years.

And, the memories, the memories they shared seemed to stretch into the distance, becoming more like echoes from a distant past.

Their trance was broken when they heard a voice from behind.

"Parth!"

Sharvi removed her hands from his chest, and pushed herself back, untangling herself from Parth's embrace.

Parth straightened his coat, as he turned to see a group of their batchmates standing.

Sharvi's POV

Parth!

He is here.

I can't believe my eyes.

Ten years had passed.

A whole decade.

A jumble of emotions flooded over me and a rush of memories hit me like a tidal wave.