𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱

✿

Third Person's POV

As night descended, everyone convened downstairs for dinner. Among them stood Parth, his eyes ceaselessly traversing the room, seeking the girl who had set his heart ablaze, moments ago. His disappointment grew as he scanned the room, but she remained conspicuously absent, leaving him longing for her presence.

Sharvi. Where was she?

Amidst the grandeur of the feast laid out before him, Parth found himself unable to focus. His thoughts were consumed by Sharvi. He toyed with the idea of reaching out to her, his fingers hovering over his phone, yet hesitated, grappling with the uncertainty of her reaction.

What if she didn't like it?

Elsewhere, in a hotel room, Sharvi, despite her stomach protesting with hunger, made a conscious choice to refrain from joining the dinner downstairs. Her reason was simple yet poignant-she wanted to avoid encountering Parth. She acknowledged within herself that he held a certain power over her heart, a force that felt perilous and overwhelming.

Sharvi grappled with the haunting possibility of falling for Parth once more. The mere thought stirred a tumultuous whirlwind of emotions within her.

She knew that the allure of his presence had the potential to reignite the flames of affection she thought she had quenched. The fear of succumbing to those feelings again lingered as an unspoken threat, tempting yet terrifying in its implications.

Parth, who typically ate less, found his appetite further diminished, unable to consume even the meager portion he had served himself.

The absence of Sharvi from the dinner troubled him deeply; her decision to skip a meal felt out of her character.

Doubts clouded his mind-did his actions during their dance make her uncomfortable? Was it something he did that she didn't like? The uncertainty gnawed at him, leaving him unsettled and restless.

Thirty minutes later, Parth was wandering around the hotel entrance, engrossed in replying to work emails, when a familiar figure caught his attention, making his heart skip a beat.

It was Sharvi.

He watched as she headed towards the exit.

Perplexity clouded his thoughts. Confusion gripped him—where was she off to at this late hour? Is everything okay with her?

The curiosity and concern within him surged, compelling him to contemplate following her to understand her unexpected departure.

Pausing in his tracks, he grappled with conflicting thoughts.