𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 : 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

✿

Third Person's POV

"They are for my girl to know."

Both of them could feel an undeniable and palpable awkwardness washing over them at Parth's statement.

Sharvi gave a small smile as she softly uttered, "Sure."

Changing the course of their conversation, Sharvi inquired, "But I genuinely wonder what prompted them to name those poor dogs Alpha, Beta, and Gamma?"

Parth chuckled as he explained, "It all happened during an interview. They were throwing some rather pointless questions at me. It was one of those moments when they asked what I would name my dogs if I ever had any. My mind drew a blank, so I casually blurted out Alpha, Beta, and Gamma."

"So intelligent!" Sharvi laughed.

"But which interview was this? I've watched and read nearly all your interviews, and I don't recall this question being asked," Sharvi mentioned, her attention divided.

A wide smile spread across Parth's face. "You've watched and read all my interviews?" he asked.

Caught off guard, Sharvi cursed her big mouth for revealing her secret.

Inwardly, she mused, "How could I not? It was you, Parth."

Before she could reply, Parth's phone rang. Arjun was calling.

Parth picked up, and Arjun's voice came through, "Sorry, bro, we got carried away during our walk, and now we're quite a distance away. Why don't you guys head home or find a place to wait for us?"

Parth's irritation at Arjun and Keerti was evident, though he refrained from saying much, mindful of Sharvi's presence.

He outlined their plans and turned to Sharvi, asking, "What would you like us to do?"

Not wanting to seem too comfortable, Sharvi replied, "Whatever you decide."

"No, you tell me, should we wait somewhere or head back home?" Parth insisted. "Come on, Sharvi, let's skip the formalities."

Sharvi hesitated before admitting, "Actually, it feels a bit awkward going to Keerti's house without her."

"Alright, then, it's settled. We'll wait somewhere," Parth agreed.

Sharvi nodded, puzzled. "But where should we wait?"

Parth responded, "You decide."

"Me? How can I? It's my first time in Mumbai, and I have no idea," Sharvi confessed.

Parth was taken aback. "Your first time?" he inquired.

Sharvi nodded.

Parth then said, "More reasons for you to decide. Anywhere, you would want to go?"