𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 : 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜

✿

Third Person's POV

The following morning, Parth dashed eagerly to the balcony like a man on a mission. The warm embrace of the morning sun kissed his skin, and a gentle breeze carried the fragrance of blooming flowers.

Armed with a fervent hope of spotting that elusive someone, he leaned against the railings, his heart racing with anticipation. Yet, try as he might, there was no sight of that certain someone.

With a string of imaginative excuses in tow, Parth couldn't stay away from the balcony.

Morning exercises? Yes.
Reading the newspaper? Definitely.
Important phone calls? Of course.
Breakfast? Without a doubt.

Every single one of these activities happened on the balcony, all cleverly devised excuses to catch a glimpse of that special someone who had completely captured his thoughts.

Agitated by her son's sudden obsession with the balcony, Parth's mom couldn't hold back any longer when she witnessed him heading out for the fifteenth time in less than five hours.
She trailed him, her footsteps echoing on the wooden floor, and was surprised to see her son peeping at Keerti's balcony.

Unable to resist, she blurted out, "Parth, do we have someone on Keerti's balcony?"

Parth got a sudden shock to see his mom standing beside him, her eyebrows furrowed with concern. He was ashamed that he was caught peeping at Keerti's balcony, his face flushed with embarrassment.

"No, mom," he hurriedly answered, his voice trembling, "Why will I look at Keerti's balcony?"

"Then, some other reason for these balcony escapades?" she asked, her tone a mix of curiosity and suspicion.

Parth just tried to frame an answer as he stammered, his eyes darting away, "Just...looking for...for fresh air."

He then continued, "I am getting late for the office. I must rush," he said, trying to leave, his heart pounding as his mom's questions loomed over him.

Parth began getting ready for his office, but his thoughts were consumed by Sharvi and how desperately he yearned to catch a glimpse of her before she left.

After he was dressed and prepared, he made his way downstairs. There, he found his sister Kanika quietly enjoying her breakfast.

As Parth entered the dining room, his mother emerged from the kitchen with a jar in her hands. She said to Kanika, "Kanika, please take this jar over to Keerti's house once you finish your breakfast."

The mention of Keerti's home triggered a sudden realization in Parth's mind. It was an opportunity too enticing to pass up. He silently thanked the powers above and said, "Mom, why trouble Kanika? I'll go and deliver it."