𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐥𝐚

✿

Third Person's POV

On the roads leading to the Queen of Hills, Shimla, a sleek modern black car sped off, while serene afternoons with crisp, cool air, clear skies, and beautiful views of the surrounding mountains defined the atmosphere.

Parth Sharawat stepped out of the sleek car, his white shirt contrasting sharply against his sophisticated black pants, exuding an air of grace and poise. The light afternoon sun was casting a soft glow on the facade of the Royal Tulip Luxury Hotel, which stood as a majestic blend of old-world charm and modern elegance. Its regal architecture was complemented by intricate details adorning the entrance.

The hotel's grand entrance opened up to a mesmerising sight—the lush, impeccable, green gardens of the hotel, immediately welcoming Parth with a breathtaking landscape of vibrant flowers, gently swaying trees, and pathways meticulously designed within the lush gardens.

Pausing for a moment, he savoured the essence of Shimla in the crisp air that enveloped him, the fragrance of blossoms adding to the enchanting atmosphere. His gaze wandered to the heart of the garden, where stood the soon-to-be-wed couple, Arjun and Keerti, adorned in vibrant attire, radiating sheer joy, along with their family and friends.

A grand sit-down table, adorned with intricate floral arrangements and delicate centrepieces was placed in that area of the garden. The table was meticulously set with delicate china and sparkling glassware, with elegant chairs placed on both sides of the table.

Parth strolled towards them. His eyes locked with Keerti, who turned for something. "Parth!", she exclaimed, her surprise evident. Arjun, catching Keerti's reaction, turned to see Parth, mirroring his fiancee's astonishment.

The two friends met, embracing each other warmly. Following suit, Keerti too hugged Parth, her tone laced with playful sarcasm, "I can't believe you're here. Weren't you buried under mountains of work, claiming five days away were too much for you? What happened to all that, huh?"

"Ah, well, I couldn't resist witnessing Arjun making the biggest mistake of his life, you see?" Parth retorted with a wink, eliciting laughter from Arjun.

Keerti, however, interjected, "Biggest mistake? You're acting like you'll never tie the knot in the future?"

"No, no, my dear. Not everyone's marriage is a mistake," Parth teased, earning a light slap on the forearm from Keerti.

"Shut up, Parth Sharawat," she quipped.

"Just kidding, yaar," Parth chuckled. "It's obvious I couldn't miss you both getting married," he then continued in a slightly lower tone, "I just hope I don't get bored in these five days."