𝐬𝐢𝐱 : 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Another update!
Please vote, share & comment.

To get spoilers, sneak peeks, aesthetics, outfit details and more info about the story, follow me on Instagram @ shewhowriteslove.

Also, check out my other story Whispers of Fate on Wattpad.

✿

Third Person's POV

Parth and Sharvi stood at the door of Room 808 of Hotel WhimsiRest, gazing at each other, the weight of a decade's separation hanging heavily between them.

Awkwardness permeated the air, an unspoken tension stifling their reunion after years.

The silence shattered as Keerti and Arjun rushed out. Arjun enveloped Parth in a warm embrace, exclaiming, "Glad you came!"

Parth responded with a genuine smile, though his eyes remained fixed on Sharvi. Keerti followed suit, hugging Parth tightly, and adding, "Thanks for coming, Parth."

Arjun and Keerti's attention shifted abruptly toward Sharvi, who stood at the door. Keerti took the lead and said, "By the way, let me do the introductions."

She turned to address Sharvi directly, "Sharvi, meet Parth. I'm sure you've heard of him, the famous billionaire," she completes with air quotes, "But more importantly, he's Arjun's closest friend and my childhood friend."

Keerti then turned her warm gaze towards Parth and added, hugging Sharvi's arm affectionately, "And, Parth, this is Sharvi Kashyap, my best friend."

Sharvi and Parth's eyes locked in a momentary but intense connection. In that instant, they both keenly sensed the irony that enveloped them - once the closest of friends, now reintroduced to each other by someone else.

What a twist of fate!

Parth sighed, then spoke, "We... We know each other," leaving Keerti and Arjun utterly surprised.

Arjun immediately questioned, "You know each other. How?"

Sharvi replied, her voice softer than usual, "We were high school classmates."

High school classmates!

The words left a bitter taste in Parth's mouth, feeling like a tight slap across his face.