Award and dinner

Don't take this ff seriously please.

So today is the IFA award and yn is invited here so she video call to Abhishek (fukra insaan) and the best singer of the year is going to announce and their song (tum mere 2) is nominated so they are waiting for the announcement.

The host - So the award goes to.
..............................______________
yn shah for (tum mere 2)

And yn got really shocked and Abhishek was dancing on the video call.
She went to take the award and shared her speech and sang some line of the song after the show Abhishek again called her (VC)

On The Call

Abdu- wow yn did we really get an award I can't believe it .
Yn laughed and nodded at Abhishek's disbelief face.
Then nishchay came to congratulate her.

Nishchay- Congratulations yn you actually sang good you deserve it by the way you are looking beautiful today in this saree.
Yn blushed at the complement and thanked him.

Actually yn had a crush on nishchay from the start when she started to see his videos and she loved his way of expressing himself and laughing she thought it was cute.

Then all his family congratulate her and they talked a bit more then she went to change.

-At home-

Yn- ouff it was tiring.
Then she open her insta and saw nishchay's story where he wrote (The best singer I have ever met you deserve it yn)
Then yn remember how Nishchay compliment her and again she blushed, then she opened her gallery and saw nishchay's photo on it in which he is laughing.
Yn- why are you like this you know I admire you still you don't talk to me much why😔 I love you nonu please love me back na.

She drifted to sleep because she have to go to malhan house because Dimple aunty ask her to come.

/At morning/

In Malhan house

Dimple aunty- Nishchay wake up come on yn is about to come and you are still sleeping woke up na.
Nishchay didn't brige a inch so dimple aunty bring a glass of water and pour over Nishchay.
And Nishchay woke up suddenly and said - baadd agayi baadd agyi.

And Dimple aunty & Abhishek were laughing and then Nishchay saw them.

Nishchay- What mumma it's not fair.

Dimple aunty- Ok now go and bath yn is about to reach and only you didn't shower go.

(After few minutes)

Yn came and aunty said her to go to Abhishek's room and Abhishek was leading her to his room to sit, just then Nishchay open the bathroom door and yn got scared at the sudden door unlock and she was about to fall down just then Nishchay came and was about to catch her, but he also fall because the water was there and both of them fall yn fall on Nishchay and when she open her enys she saw Nishchay very much close to her her cheeks turned red and she was blushing, but then she realised Nishchay was groaning because his back met the floor with a loud thud.
She came in sense and was about to get up, but she again fell, but now their faces were dangerously close and they lost in each other, but just then Abhishek came to make them stant up and they came in sense both of them get up and then Dimple aunty said to Nishchay and yn.

Dimple aunty- You both go and sit the breakfast is ready ok.

They were sitting and talking randomly and suddenly Abhishek said.

Abhishek- You are looking good in this black attire. right nonu?

Nishchay who was looking in his phone for uploading his video on YouTube said.

Nishchay- hmm.

Yn just smiled, but deep inside she was not happy with his answer.

And yn blushed just then someone came and yn run towards them and hug him

Just wait and you will get something interesting.