On the gun point

Here comes another good chapter.
I don't think I have to tell you about Jungsu he is just yn's best friend and that's enough right??

If you want his full introduction then tell me in the comments.

At srishti's house

Here srishti and yn are preparing a movie night and jungsu is preparing some popcorn for it.

On the other hand

Airport

Here nishchay have just landed in Delhi airport and taking a cab for gurgaon and yeah srishti have a house in gurgaon only. And nishchay came after completing his shoot early for yn.

Srishti's house

Here three of them are watching movie and Sakshi is with her friend house for a night stay the time is 2:30pm and three of them are concentrated in the movie it was a romantic movie and shrishti is cuddling with Jungsu and yn is sitting there quietly concentrated. Just then the bell rang (ting ting).

And srishti became continuous, she thought that it can be her enemy so she stopped the movie and take out her gun from the drawer and went towards the door without yn.

Srishti sign jungsu to open the door and Srishti pointed the gun on the person's head. And the person widened his eyes.

And the person was non other than nishchay 😂😂.

Srishti take her gun back and said.

Srishti- you here at this time, what are you doing here?

Nishchay came to his senses and said while shuttering.

Nishchay- I.... I came for my wife here why can't I come.

Just then yn came from behind and said with scared voice.

Yn- w....who is there srishti?

Srishti- your husband is here to take his WIFE.

Srishti said emphasizing the word wife and yn blushed, then yn came out and said to nishchay.

Nishchay- hello yn

Yn- hello nishchay, when did you came gurgaon?

Nishchay- just few hours back.

Yn- what? Then why are you here you should be at home right? (Shocked)

Nishchay- yes but I came to suprise you.

Nishchay said while scratching his neck.

Yn was again shocked and was blushing hard just then jungsu said.

Jungsu- yn why are you red.

Yn- n... nothing just it is hot here let's go inside.

And nishchay and jungsu give greetings to eachother.

The movie was again started and now jungsu was sitting in between srishti and yn and nishchay was sitting next to yn.

While watching the movie Srishti slept on jungsu shoulder and yn was about to put her head on jungsu's shoulder but nishchay saw that and said.

Nishchay- yn you can put your head on my shoulder.

Yn- w...what?

Nishchay- I mean srishti is sleeping on his shoulder already he will feel uncomfortable come put your head here.

Nishchay said taking yn's head on his shoulder. And yn blushed.

After 1 hour

The movie is finished. Yn and Srishti slept between the movie. Then jungsu said to nishchay.

Jungsu- you can take her to that room and I will take Srishti. You both can rest now bye.

Jungsu went after saying this. And nishchay take yn in his arms in bridal style and place her on the bad, but the problem was the bad was small.
YOU KNOW STRUGGLE 😭😭.

Nishchay thought some moments then he also slept there while hugging yn

Nishchay pov

How fragile is she? She is looking soo cute while sleeping.
Maybe now I am ready to start a new life yn. Sleep well wifey.

End of pov

Nishchay kisses yn's forehead and slept while hugging her.

Hope you are liking the story.

Bye bye.
Radhe Radhe, 🙏🙏

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🤗🎊🎊