🛍️ Shopping 🛍️

Hello my beautiful / handsome readers I know that you can't take the suspense that's why I always give the update early please enjoy the story 😁.

- In Morning -
-At yn home-

Mn- yn beta come fast you have to go shopping with them they will be coming soon get ready.

Yn- I am ready mumma.

-At Malhan house-

Dimple aunty- NISHCHAY GET UP you lazy human get up you have to go for shopping with yn for marriage get up now.

Nishchay- Yes Yes mumma just few minutes just few things to edit.

Dimple aunty- no get up she must be waiting for you, Harsh and Prerna are also here get upppppppp.

Nishchay- Done ok I am going to bath love you mumma.

Dimple aunty- yeah ladka😑😑

Nishchay came after taking bath and then all the siblings go to yn's house to pick her up for shopping.

-At yn house-

Mn- yn go they came to pick you up for shopping.

Yn- okay mumma love you bye.

Mn- bye take care.
Yn nodded.

When she came out she saw that there car was parked at the side and she went towards it.
Abhishek was sitting in the front with Nishchay and Nishchay was at the driving sit and prerna and Harsh was at the back sit.

So she was about to sit at the backside, but Abhishek stopped her.

Abhishek- Stop bhabhi.
Hearing bhabhi from him her cheeks turned red, but she quickly covered it.

Abhishek- you sit at the passenger sit I will sit there.

Abhishek said while teasing.

Yn- no no it's okay I will sit at the back sit.

Abhishek- then how will Nishchay Bhai  admire you. If you will sit at the back.

Yn- Abhishek.

Abhishek- come on bhabhi.
And Abhishek set at the backside. And then yn have to sit at the passenger sit. Yn sit and Nishchay said.

Nishchay- umm yn seatbelt.

Yn- Oo ok.

-In the mall-

They came at the mall and first they went for girls shopping.

Prerna di- wow this lehenga is beautiful yn go and try this.

Yn- okay di.

Then prerna di saw one baby shop as they want some toys for Asher so both of them went at the toy shop.

The dress prerna di choose for yn

Yn was trying really hard but the back of the dress she was not able to tie the knot she thought to ask for help from prerna di

Yn said from the dressing room.

Yn- Prerna di can you please come here I am not able to tie the knot.

Nishchay and Abhishek were there and they listened to her voice and tried to find  someone who could help but he didn't find any so Abhishek suggested Nishchay to go and help her, but Nishchay disagreed then Abhishek did something unexpected thing.

Abhishek knocked at the dressing room, yn opened the door and Abhishek pushed Nishchay inside.

Nishchay came inside and yn saw him through the mirror and was about to scream, but Nishchay put his hand on her mouth and shut her up. Just then her half naked back to her Nishchay's chest and her cheeks turned red and her heart was beating like crazy.
Nishchay realizes and takes his hands away.

And yn said.

Yn- W..ww. what are you doing here.

Nishchay- A..aa.. actually woo abdu pushed me inside because prerna di is not here aa..and I tried to find someone but I found no one was there to help that's why he pushed me.😶

Nishchay- l..let me help you.

Yn- b..b.....but
Nishchay cut her in between.

Nishchay- don't worry I will not see anything.

And just like half hugging he knot it but while doing it he accidentally touched her back which make her shiver down her whole body she pressed her lips to not make any sound but inside her only she knows what's going on.
Nishchay came out and glare at Abhishek who was laughing.

After Nishchay went from there yn let out her breath which she was holding from a long time. And she was blushing like hell.

Then she came out and prerna came too they selected the lehenga and boy's clothes too and went to Malhan house.

- At Malhan house -

They came to home and yn came and greeted both of her in laws and was playing with Asher.

And Nishchay came after getting fresh when he came he looked towards yn and get a flashback of dressing room and suddenly a smile appeared on his face just then someone spoke from behind.

??- hey beautiful. Right?

Wait for the next chapter till then 👋👋🤭🤭