Unexpected truth

Please vote and comment on the storyline 😃😃.

Nishchay- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

Listen nishchay shout yn run towards kitchen and saw both of her bestfriend, one is on the kitchen counter and second on is between her legs seeing it she understood the situation.

Srishti and jungsu look at nishchay weirdly and jungsu said.

Jungsu- ohh sorry actually we should go to the room we have already had our breakfast you both can have too.
Let's go baby.

Jungsu said to Srishti. And then jungsu take Srishti as she was sitting and took her to her room.

Nishchay was like:- what was that??

Yn understood his expression and said.

Yn- it's common in Korea to kiss infront of everyone and don't worry they are engaged.

Nishchay was like:- WHAT?

Yn- Yes

Nishchay- but when did this happen.

Yn- when Srishti went to South korea this month.

Yn said while screeching her neck and thanking God for not stuttering infront of him.

Nishchay- o..ok.

Yn- So let's have breakfast and we have to go to home too.

After having breakfast both of them left for malhan house.
When they arrive they saw dimple aunty was making lunch so nishchay went slowly slowly behind dimple aunty and hugged her and dimple aunty scream.

Dimple aunty- aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Nishchay- mummy mummy calm down it's me.

Dimple aunty- ohh nishchay, are you out of your mind I was scared. What if I have got a heart attack.

Nishchay- not atleast when I am here.

Dimple aunty- stupid.

Nishchay- okk now I am hungry let's eat something.

Dimple aunty- yes I am making you go fresh up till then I will prepare the dinning table. Go go.

Just then dimple aunty notice yn standing there and admiring the mother son bond.

Dimple aunty- yn when did you came?

Nishchay- ohh she came with me actually I went to Srishti's house at night because I thought that it will not be good to disturb you guys in night that's why.

Nishchay said while explaining.

Dimple aunty- ohh by the way before yn you used to come home late and that also you asks for food that time you didn't even think about night and stuff my wife's husband.

Nishchay- a.b.a.bbb voooo.

Nishchay said while scratching his neck and searching for an answer.

And on the other side yn is now a blushing mess.

Then dimple aunty said.

Dimple aunty- ok ok now go and fresh up the lunch is almost ready.

Nishchay- yeah yeah let's go yn.

Yn nodded and both of them went to their room leaving a laughing dimple aunty behind.

After having lunch they both went to their room and here our nishchay is thinking to do something.

Nishchay- you have to do something to confess nishchay think think.

Yn came from the bathroom and saw nishchay being impatient so she asked.

Yn- nishchay what happened why are you roaming around like this?

Nishchay- a..aa nothing just thinking something.
Umm yn can I hug you while sleeping.

Just when the word left nishchay's mouth yn widened her eyes at his words.

Sorry for the late update please enjoy the new part.
Bye bye
Take care.
Radhe Radhe 🙏🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️