🫣Suhagraat 🫣

Hello everyone hope all of you are enjoying the story.

-At Malhan's new house-

So all of them are preparing for the ring rituals and yn & Nishchay are sitting with eachother and Abhishek is sitting next to Nishchay and for teasing Nishchay Abhishek said.

Abhishek- bro you have to won otherwise bhabhi will make you do all the works.

Nishchay- will you please shut up.

And they started the ritual, Nishchay won two times and yn won one time because she wanted Nishchay to win.

//And now the important night//

So yn is sitting on the bed and thinking that what will happen now and our Nishchay is outside were Abhishek is talking because it's not the right time for Nishchay to go so they are talking just then Abhishek said to Nishchay.

Abhishek- and listen bro you are about to go to the room we know that you are so desperate but please do some mercy on bhabhi 🫢🫢.

Nishchay while blushing little.

Nishchay-😡😡shut upppppppp.

Abhishek- s..... sorry.    Haa mummy coming. Mummy is calling me.

Abhishek went after making excuse.
And here our Nishchay is very nervous about what to do now. After sometime Prerna di called Nishchay and said to go inside.

Now all of you will say that easily but no actually Dimple aunty already gave here the Nishchay's credit 💳 card for shopping 😁😁 smart work.

And now the moment came yn is sitting nervously and Nishchay came nervously both are really nervous that they.........................

............................. fainted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣no no sorry.

So Nishchay came and said.

Nishchay- you can change first.

Yn- o...o..ok.

Yn's pov

Why are you shuttering ynnnnn. Are you stupid or what? What will he think now that you are nervous and thinking something to happen.

End of the pov

Yn went and took shower but but but her luggage is not arrived yet😭😭 soo much struggles  she was thinking what to do now just then Nishchay said.

Nishchay- yn how much time will you take is there any problem.

So after fighting with many thoughts she said it.

/Yn- I love you Nishchay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Noooooooooooooo sorry continue./

Yn- no actually Nishchay my luggage 🧳 is not here and I don't have any clothes to wear now.

Nishchay- ooh yes I forgot sorry let me ask for the luggage wait please.

Nishchay have asked about the luggage but the luggage car is stucked somewhere in the middle and it can't be arrived before morning so now Nishchay have to give his clothes to yn for wear.

Nishchay- yn the luggage will come in the morning, do one thing for now wear my clothes.

Nishchay gave her his clothes and yn came out of the bathroom then Nishchay went and took shower. When he came out he saw that yn is sitting and looking at the phone smiling and tears were coming from her eyes too. Nishchay got to know that yn is missing her mom dad then he went towards her and set next to her and said.

Nishchay- missing them.

Yn-nodded

Nishchay- don't worry you can meet them whenever you want I will not say anything.

Yn- it's not like that I just miss them and a little afraid with this new life.

Nishchay- hmm me too. But don't worry we will make it work.

Yn saw towards Nishchay. And Nishchay understood what he just said

Nishchay- means with time both of us will get habitual.

Yn- hmm

Nishchay- now let's sleep you can sleep here I will sleep on the sofa.

Yn- no no it's ok we can sleep here means this bed is soo big we will sleep at the side right it's enough.

Nishchay- oook.

They slept and now you also sleep and let me sleep too.

Bye bye radhe radhe ji