The Reception-2

Yn got surprised and hugged that person again

??- yn di love you

Yn- Sakshi when did you come and where is that stupid sister of yours.

Sakshi- Are di tha.......

??- I am here yn

A girl said without any expression and yn run to hugged her.

??- ohh God one pig is hugging we with a heavy gown.

Yn- you pig you baffalo.

??- ohh but I thought the person can be only one animal but it's ok I know I am talented.

Yn- you are soo bad why didn't you came in my wedding you forgot me na you are not soo good person you said that you will stay with me always and you went to South Korea without taking me with you you bad girl.

Yn said while crying and the girl she is hugging rolled her eyes.

Sakshi- yn di why are you hugging this without emotion person.

And that girl glare pihu with her eyes and pihu got shut up.

Yn broke the hug and hit that girl for glaring at Sakshi and dried her tears while taking that girl to meet her new family.
She stopped in front of Malhan family who are standing and talking something but Nishchay was not there  she introduced that girl to everyone.

Yn- mummy meet my bestest friend Srishti and Srishti they are my in laws and he is Abhishe.....

Yn saw that Abhishek is not here so she asked

Yn- mummy where is Abhishek he must be here with Manisha.

And then yn saw Abhishek and Manisha coming towards them and suddenly Abhishek stopped after seeing Srishti............

Tujhe dekha to ye jana Sanam..........

Pyar hota hai Diwana Sanam.............

??- Abhishek Abhishek ABHISHEK

And Abhishek came out of his love world and asked.

Abhishek- ye..yes bhabhi

Yn- meet Srishti my best friend and Srishti he is my brother in law Abhishek.

Abhishek moved his hands towards her for handshake but she said namaste.

Yn said in Abhishek's ear.

Yn- don't worry this is her habit😁😁.

Abhishek- I don't have any objection.

Yn- huu🤔🤔

Abhishek- no....nothing

And Srishti already have said namaste to everyone and asked yn with a little cold voice.

Srishti- where is your husband??

Yn got a little tensed after listening to her voice.

Yn in mind- she will surely do something unexpected.

Srishti- let's go to meet him now.

Srishti said taking yn's hand.
They reached near Nishchay who was talking with his manager but suddenly he felt someone's tap on his shoulder he turned around and saw his wife with a girl.

Nishchay- yes yn what happened and who is she?

Yn- sh...

Before yn could speak anything Srishti said with her usual cold voice.

Srishti- my self Srishti and I am yn's best friend which means bestest friend so let me remind you take care of her and don't you dare to make her cry cause I don't want to kill someone innocent understand??

Nishchay who is really scared after seeing her dark eyes who are warning him.

Nishchay- wh.....why would I hurt her she is now my wife and I am a well mannered person.

Nishchay said with a lot of hesitation because the way Srishti was speaking she was looking like a gangster.

Srishti- by the way let me tell you I am not joking at all I am a Mafia and a CEO of a well known company so don't try to hurt her.

Nishchay widen his eyes after listening her and on the other hand yn hit her head with her hand because her friend already told the truth of her being a Mafia.

And on the other side Abhishek is looking at her time to time and Manisha noticed this so she asked.

Manisha- looking so beautiful na??( teasing)

Abhishek- yes ( not in mind)

Manisha- ohh really 🤨🤨

Abhishek- yes I.....i mean no no

Manisha- just tell me what is the problem. You liked her right?

Abhishek nodded

And Manisha took him with her and come in front of Srishti who was talking to Nishchay and saw he was standing with scared eyes.

Abhishek- Nishchay Bhai what happened? Why are you standing like a statue.

Nishchay came out of his thoughts and said.

Nishchay- n.... nothing. ( gulped )

Srishti's mind diverted towards Manisha and Abhishek and Manisha spoke.

Manisha- hello my self Manisha Rani, I am a social media influencer and Abhishek's best friend.

Srishti- hello my self Srishti Rathore, I am CEO of Kim corporation in South Korea and I am yn's best friend.

Manisha- So are you married??

Srishti- what?

Manisha- I mean that yn is married but are you because you both are best friends so you both must have some good things to do eachothers wedding right?

Srishti- no I am not married and don't want to.

Manisha- why?

Yn saw that now Srishti is getting very frustrated so yn decides to say something inside of her.

Yn- why are we talking about these things let's go it's getting late already. Manisha, Srishti and Pihu three of you also come na please we will spend some time together.

Srishti- no actually I have to go for a meeting in the morning.

Yn glared at Srishti and said.

Yn- you are staying with me and that's final.

Srishti- okay.

Abhishek was soo happy to hear this now he gat a chance to see her for some more time.

All of them went home and slept.

Now all of you sleep let's meet on another part😁😁
Radhe Radhe 🙏🙏