Surprise 🫢

Hope you guys are enjoying the story and loving it.😃😃

And after the dance they sat and others started their dance and the engagement ended they said bye to each other and went home. And everyone slept.🤣🤣

- The Next Morning -

Nishchay was in his studio, he was editing the video just then he got shocked because he heard that Abhishek is shouting. And he ran downstairs.

Abhishek- Nishchay mummy papa jaldi ao.
Everyone came and said what happened then Abhishek told them.

Abhishek- mummy papa Nishchay you know what happened!

Three of them- what?

Abhishek- I got an offer for bigg Boss ott s2 😃

Nishchay- didn't you find any other prank to do bro.🥱

Abhishek- no bro this is for real see.
And Nishchay believed it.

Nishchay- but I don't think you should go, whomever goes there comes with a bad impression.

Abhishek- but bhai it's the first time they called a youtuber.

Nishchay- okk it's up to you.

Dimple aunty- but what's the date.

Abhishek- after three days.

Vinay uncle- but beta without you how can we do marriage.

Abhishek- only 6 weeks papa and their marriage is after three months na, till then I will be here with you.

Vinay uncle- okay that's too true.

So they called yn and told her and her parents about it. They were very happy to hear it. And how can they forget to tell Prerna and Harsh. They were also very happy for Abhishek.

- And the day -

Abhishek's entered and here everyone is sitting to see Abhishek go inside the house and yn was also there she was having a proud smiling after seeing Abhishek there, but she got angry when the news reporter said to Abhishek nakli hawa . And after listening to this she got really angry and on the other side Sunny Leone was also not letting him speak she was very angry and was walking out of the room while mumbling out of anger and Nishchay was coming from the studio because he was watching from his studio suddenly both of them bumped and yn was about to fall but Nishchay grabbed her by her waist and prevent her from falling. And they were staring at each other, they were looking deep inside eachothers soul.

Then they realised their positions and stand straight then Nishchay hold yn's hand and took her to another bedroom to talk. He made her sit down and he sit in front of her.

Nishchay- yn what's the problem.

Yn- huh?

Nishchay- what is the problem? Why are you angry?

Yn- ooh nothing just they are demotivating Abhishek 😔😔. I am not liking it.

Nishchay- 🤣🤣 really?🤣🤣🤣
Yn made a mad face.

Nishchay- sorry sorry but you are really angry on this.
Yn nodded her head cutely and angrily.
And Nishchay found it cute. He chuckled and said.

Nishchay- okk come with me.
And they sat together then both of them.

Nishchay- ok now listen, they will say what they want but we will support him, then why are you getting angry.

Yn- hmm (with pout)

Nishchay- now come let's play some games.

Yn-okay let's go.

The understanding matters alot in a relationship if they don't love then too.

Enjoy🤟🤟