Voting live and finale

Sorry for the late update I was stuck with some relatives on rakhsha bandhan.

By the way happy rakshabandhan.

Enjoy.

-At Malhan house-

Nishchay has done the live stream and he is very tired now just then someone knocked. Nishchay got up and opened the door and to his surprise yn was there with his coffee.

Yn- hello your coffee sir.

Nishchay- ooh yes come inside yn by the way what are you doing here.

Yn- Why can't I come. (Jokingly)

Nishchay- No you can, and you will be coming daily after one month.

Yn blushed a little and placed the coffee and they talked more.

-The next day-

////The finale day ////

Nishchay, yn and others who were in live were sitting in Nishchay's studio and they were waiting for the result and their situation is something like this.

Just think that yn is just behind him ok.

And when Salman took Abhishek's Nishchay got up from the chair and in the excitement Nishchay hugged yn and yn too hugged him.
But they got apart when they realised their positions and listen that he was just joking and in the last Salman announce the winner name means Elvish's name and behind Nishchay yn was smiling while looking at the screen then Nishchay asked her.

Nishchay-why are you smiling yn.

Yn- you all see what you wanted but I saw something interesting.

Nishchay- what??

Yn- see Manisha is hugging our Abhishek very genuinely they look so good with eachother I just love them together.

Nishchay- yes you are right.

After getting discharged Abhishek came to home

-At Malhan house-

Everyone reached home and yn is at the home to do arti for Abhishek and he came inside and all of them have some talk then they planned the wedding with yn's mother and father .

I am sorry for the small part but you will get something interesting after this. 🤟🤟