New life

Thanks everyone for reading the story the story is now on the 5th rank out of 240 stories thanks a lot .

Now please enjoy the story.

-At Malhan house-

Yn woke up and saw the unfamiliar room and Nishchay beside her she smiled seeing Nishchay hugging a pillow and sleeping like a cute baby just then she felt an urge to kiss him on the forehead (😁 naughty readers 😁) but before that she checked if he is really sleeping or he is awake she wave her hand in front of him and she gat confirmed then she move a little close to him taking care of not to wake him up. She kissed his forehead and moved back then she saw his beautiful messy hair she moved her hand to touch his hair she liked it just then she realised that she was sitting here from a very long time she got up and took shower and her luggage was already arrived then she came out and saw that dimple aunty was making tea for Vinay uncle yn came and said.

Yn- Radhe Radhe aunty.

Dimple aunty- Radhe Radhe beta but don't call me aunty now call me mummy.

Yn- okay mummy now let me help you you go and take rest.

Dimple aunty- but beta.

Yn- no excuse you go I am making breakfast.

Dimple aunty- okay.

Then yn did all the work and made breakfast for everyone then she went to call everyone. First she called Dimple aunty and Vinay uncle then she went to Abhishek and woke him up.

Yn- Abhishek Abhishek wake up it's morning have your breakfast.

Abhishek- 💤💤💤

Just then yn got the idea.

Yn- Abhishek Sonam is here to meet you.

Abhishek- who Sonam?

Yn- Sonam Baiwa is here.

Abhishek suddenly open his eyes and said.

Abhishek- where? where?

Yn- in your dreams come downstairs the breakfast is ready.

Abhishek- bhabhi this is not fair.

Yn- yeah now get up and come fast.

Then yn went to Nishchay and her room to wake Nishchay up, but here Nishchay is already up and using his phone just then yn entered the room while fixing her saree just then Nishchay saw here and.....................

Tujhe dekha to ye jana Sanam.............
Pyaar hota hai Diwana Sanam.............

Yn's outfit

When he saw here his eyes didn't let him see anywhere else just then yn saw Nishchay and said

Yn- umm Nishchay..................... Nishchay Nishchayyyyyyyyyy

Nishchay- haa s.. sorry wo actually

Yn- don't worry I know you must be zoned out because of waking up just now.

Nishchay- yes😁😁

Yn- now get ready and come for breakfast downstairs.

Nishchay- o..ok

Then yn left and Nishchay thought.

Nishchay POV
Yrr she was looking just gorgeous and she didn't even did any makeup just a little lipstick shade what natural beauty, my wife is really beautiful how will little yn will look.

End of POV

Nishchay- no no nonu this is not good 🫢

Then Nishchay came downstairs to eat breakfast after taking a good shower and he saw everyone were already there and yn is bringing juice he helped her and both of them sit and started eating.And after taking a bite everyone said.

Everyone except yn- woww what a food. Hmmmmmmm

Yn- thankyou.

After dinner all of them were sitting just then Abhishek said.

Abhishek- bhabhi sing your favourite song please I really love your voice and we also don't know your taste in music.

Then yn sang apki nazaron me samjha.
While yn was singing Nishchay was admiring yn and that thing our Vinay uncle and Dimple aunty saw they were smiling after seeing it. After yn was finished everyone was pressing her when Nishchay was pressing Dimple aunty said.

Dimple aunty- but you were watching yn all the time I don't think you were paying attention to the song.

Yn and Nishchay blushed and Nishchay said.

Nishchay- no mummy I was listening to the song.

Dimple aunty- ook if you say so.

Time skip to evening

Nishchay was arranging all his gaming things in the playing room just then yn came with coffee.

Yn- Nishchay your coffee is here take it please.

Nishchay- hmm

Nishchay looked very busy searching for something and yn noticed and asked.

Yn- Do you need any help?

Nishchay- yes actually I am not finding my specs anywhere.

Yn laughed at Nishchay's sentence.

Nishchay- why what happened? Why are you laughing?

Yn went towards Nishchay and the specs which Nishchay has on his head made him wear it and whisper.

Yn- cute.

But Nishchay heard it and whisper.

Nishchay- not more than you.

To make yn blush because why always Nishchay should blush right😁😁.

Yn- o..ok now let me help you with the work.

Nishchay- yes please.

Then they did all the work sorry yn did more work. Because you know Nishchay is not really good at doing arrangements. And after doing all the work yn realised that she have to make dinner too. Then she went to make dinner and saw Dimple aunty was preparing for dinner and yn said.

Yn- mummy don't worry I will do it you go and rest.

Dimple aunty- no you will help only because I know you are coming after helping that jerk.

Yn- but mummy.

Dimple aunty- no but just cut these I will make the dinner.

After that they had the dinner.

Okk hope you all are enjoying the story love you all have a good day and I was not able to update the story cause my health is not really good I am having a really bad fever hope you understand and byeee

Radhe Krishna.🙏🙏