Love and you

Hope you are not getting bored by my updates.

Enjoy.

In morning

Yn woke up and saw that she is hugging someone really closely. Then she opened her eyes clearly and saw that she and nishchay are cuddling each other she blushed and tried to wake up but saw that nishchay is moving so she act like sleeping.

Nishchay open his eyes and saw yn is sleeping peacefully like an angle he move a bit forward and kissed yn in her forehead and said.

Nishchay- how can someone look this much beautiful and cute at the same time.

Yn was dancing from inside but listen calmly.

Then nishchay got up and went to fresh up. And yn opened her eyes.

Yn POV

Oohhhhhhhhh myyyyyy goooddddddd. 😵😵

What just happened now? Am..am I dreaming. Did he just kissed my forehead. Yes😃 now it will be more easier to confess. Love you very much nishchay.

Yn got up and was dancing when nishchay came out of the bathroom and both crash with each other and feel on the bed, nishchay over yn.

Yn opened her eyes and saw nishchay looking and her very deeply just like he  is looking at her soul both of them are just looking at eachother and have different thoughts.

Yn POV

Should I tell him now that I love him. But it will not be nice but he is looking good. His cute little nose which is red just like a baby. And his lips just like a cherry that I want to eat.

Nishchay POV

Should I tell her that I like her no love her, that I started to care for her. But she is looking beautiful these big doe eyes which are looking like a baby and her plumpy lips just kissable, but will it be good, what if she is not comfortable. But why is she moving towards me.

End of POV

Here yn is moving forward by closing her eyes and on the other hand nishchay is also moving closer soon there lips touched and both started to  move their lips in sync just then someone came in ther room. And it was non other than.

Srishti

With the sudden noise both of them got up and looked down in embarrassment just then Srishti said.

Srishti- sorry for bragging in like that but I thought you both don't have clothes so I should give you mine and jungsu's clothes. (without any interest)

Just then yn saw and realised that nishchay was wearing a towel only.

Nishchay run inside the bathroom and yn took the clothes from srishti and gave it to nishchay. And close the door.

Yn POV

D..did we just kissed 😵🎊🎊
Ohh my holy God what just happened.
Ahhhhhhhh why is this soo embarrassing now how will I face him ohhhhhhhh😔.

But why am I said we just kissed I should be happy and dancing but..... I don't want to tell him now how much I am in love with him.

Just wait Mr husband.☺️

Nishchay POV

What what WHAT THE control nishchay control your emotions and why the hell you are blushing stop being so red, but we kissed for the first time oh my God now how will I face her, it's so embarrassing whyyyyy?
And that Srishti had to come that time only I could confess my feelings after the kiss, but no God will never listen me.

END OF POV

After that nishchay came out and yn went to the washroom with the speed of light then nishchay open his phone to post something on Instagram as he was busy all the time so after uploading one of his video in YouTube and Instagram he came out while using his phone and then he heard some sound near the kitchen and when he went towards it he saw something unexpected.....................
........................................

Srishti was sitting on the kitchen counter and jungsu between her legs and both of them are eating eachother without any shame.

Nishchay- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??

SHOCKED 🙀😳

Hope you are liking the story and voting me please share your opinion about the new twist😎

And if you are uncomfortable with this kissing thing then please tell me. Okay👍

Bye bye.
Radhe Radhe 🙏🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️