Uneasy feeling

Hello everyone I know it's a little late update, but here I am with new chapter here.

- After 5 months -

Nishchay is busy in his wark and doing advertisement and on the other hand yn is busy in her singing and being a good saas dimple aunty insist to make a studio for yn and her recordings because at yn's previous home she has her own studio for recording.

And on the other side Abhishek is not feeling good because srishti again went to South korea to settle everything there.

Right now yn is in her room sitting and thinking something deeply.

Yn pov

It is the 5th month to our marriage but still I am thinking what to do to make my husband love me. And because of the busy schedule Nishchay is also busy at least he can massage me our and phone but no how can he (angry) I am telling you kanah ji I will beat the shit out of this man Frist he took my heart and now when we are married he don't even talk to me😭😭 I hate him.

Here our yn is crying because nishchay is not able to talk to her and on the other side.

Nishchay pov

It is the 4th no no 5th no no 4,5,4,5 (frustrated) let it be I am missing her I don't know what to do?😭😭 I want to talk to her but what???? I thought to call her but what will I say what excuse will I make. I am telling you kanah ji do something or finish this shooting early....... Mamaaaaaa😭😭 help your poor child.

Pov end

Just then nishchay got yn's call and he took it and said.

Yn- hello nishchay

Nishchay- hello yn.

Yn- how are you doing?

Nishchay- I am doing good just came after a shoot and after this another shoot very hectic.

Yn in mind- didn't even ask about me😔.

Nishchay- what about you?

Yn-😃 I am fine just came after recording, have you eaten your dinner.

Nishchay- not now.

Yn- then what are you doing first eat something then go otherwise don't do shooting.

Yn said while sounding as she is scolding.
Nishchay chuckled and said.

Nishchay- okk madam now I will go and eat ok.

Yn- okk bye take care.

Nishchay- bye you too take care.

And the end the call.

Here nishchay is very happy that yn called him and ask that he eat or not and on the other side yn is thinking.

Yn pov

He didn't even ask me if I have eaten or not bad husband I HATE HIM hmm..
What should I doooo..... Yes I will search it on Google.

Google search 🔎🔎

How to make my husband miss me badly?

1. Be mysterious enough.
2. Have a fun time without him.
3. Don't answer his massage and calls immediately.
4. Do an addictive smile.

Yn pov

I will do it and then see he will come early from the shooting yeahhhh.

I will try to update fast till then take care.
Bye-bye.
Radhe Radhe 🙏🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️