Someone

Hope you are all liking the story.

Just then someone came and yn hugged him........ and he was Asher (Prerna's son) and she hugged him and greated harsh and prerna.
They talked some random things and the breakfast was ready they had there breakfast.
And and and the real purpose of yn to come here was Nishchay wanted to make a video with her because everyone have liked her singing so they will surely like to see her with Nishchay in a video then they make a video together after that the time came for lunch after having lunch she was going and biding bye to everyone then she hugged Dimple aunty and was about to take Vinay uncle's ashirvad just then he held her shoulders and said.

Vinay uncle- No beta daughters don't touch feets their place is near our heart.

And then she hugged Prerna, Harsh, Abhishek & was about to hug Nishchay her heart beat started to rise.
And then she bid bye and went to her home.

-At yn home-

Fn- Oo yn you came come let's talk for some min.
Yn- yes papa mummy.
Mn- actually we think very much and we came to the conclusion that now you should get married because now my health is not good.
Yn- but mamma you know na just yesterday I got an award for my song and now you are saying to get married.
Fn- but we are searching for a good and helping husband who will help you with your dream please said yes and we are sure you will like him just say yes and we will start our search and you will be happy.
Yn- Ok as you wish.
Yn said with a fake smile, but deep inside she loves Nishchay only.

-At yn room-

Yn came and changed her dress into night clothes.

Then she sat in front of bhagwan ji and said.

Yn- bhagwan ji only you know how much I love Nishchay and today when he hugged me my heart beat was beating like crazy and I know you already know my situation and you will do something, but don't worry I will not force you I know you will do whic...

Yn- bhagwan ji only you know how much I love Nishchay and today when he hugged me my heart beat was beating like crazy and I know you already know my situation and you will do something, but don't worry I will not force you I know you will do which thing will be good for me.

Next day

Yn woke up and came for breakfast.

Yn- Good morning mumma papa.
Fn/Mn- good morning dear.

After breakfast she gets ready to discuss the next song with Abhishek.
She was about to go, but her mother and father stopped her and again started to talk about the marriage.

Fn- We thought and discussed that this boy will be best for you I think you should see him and tell us.

Yn- Sorry dad, but I don't have much time, I have to go for my next songs discussion.

Mn- but at least tell us you want to meet him or not so we can go on a family dinner for further discussion.

Yn- yes I am ready to go with you guys I believe both of you, you both have selected the best for me, now bye I am getting late love you both.

-In Malhan house-

Dimple aunty- I don't know, you have to meet the girl at least see her Nonu
You can't just say no to the marriage right, you have to marry at the end. And this is my final discussion we are going to see the girl and it's final.

Dimple aunty went from Nishchay's studio with an angry face. And Nishchay accepted his defeat.

-Again at yn's house-

Yn came and was about to go to her room, but her mother stopped her.

Mn- stop yn listen we have to go to meet boy's family get ready and please wear a beautiful saree ok.

Yn- Ok maa.

Few moments later

Mn- yn come beta how much time will you take now.

Yn- coming mamma.

And they heard the sound of heels that means yn came. When her mother sees her she takes her kajal and give yn a (kala tika)behind her ears.

Mn- so beautiful.

Yn dress

The important note:- Nishchay and yn don't know that they are going to see each other for marriage and Abhishek too

But there parents know.

-At restaurant-

Yn- so where we have to go now.

Fn- XX table.

Yn- ok .

When yn reach towards the table she saw Dimple aunty and she quickly hugged her and greeted them.

Yn- Aunty why are you here?

Dimple aunty- For your marriage offcourse.

Yn- Oo so you are going to be a match maker.

Dimple aunty- No but you are going to be my daughter.

Yn's heart beat rise and she started to think that what if she is talking about Abhishek, but I see him as a brother or if Nishchay then it will be awkward to talk to him.

Then Nishchay came with Abhishek and greeted everyone and set down.

Vinay uncle- So as you both know eachother we want you both to marry eachother and live a happy life.

Nishchay- Ok but can we talk first like what we want to do or if we are fit to  take responsibility for eachother.

Just then yn became very happy after knowing that the boy is Nishchay, but she didn't show it.

Then they went to talk to each other.