Talk and talk

So please try to comment about whether you like the story or not.

So for talking they went to the balcony of the restaurant and the awkward silence took place between them.
Then Nishchay spoke.
Nishchay- umm hii.

Yn- hii

Nishchay- So are you happy with the marriage?

Yn- yes I am ready because my mother father has supported me very much and now I want to make them happy.(But inside something else is going on🤭🤭)

Nishchay- Me too mummy papa always supported whatever I wanted. And the main and good thing is you are a good person for me.

Yn blushed.

Nishchay- I..i...I mean that you know me well and I think you will understand me. (Why did I shuttered?🤐)

Yn- hmm. But actually I also want to continue my singing after marriage.

Nishchay- yes you can, it's up to you totally.

Yn nodded.

Nishchay- And one more thing actually I want to focus on my channel only because I want to make more subscribers for my progress so I can't focus on you all the time.

Yn got a little sad but nodded with a fake smile.

Then they went to their family again.

Dimple aunty- so what is your decision then.

Nishchay & yn nodded and then both families hugged each other and had their dinner with happiness. And on the other hand Abhishek was teasing Nishchay.

Abhishek- Bhai you said that you will not marry what happened now you are agreeing for marriage. I think you loved yn from the start.

Nishchay- are you mad or something. Shit up otherwise I will kill you.

Abhishek be like- man mein laddu futta.

-At Malhan house-

Vinay uncle- aur bhai what did you say that time you will not marry.

Nishchay- papa come on if I had said no then you would have brought another girl for it or if she would be clingy then. I think yn is better she solves my problem and helps me and I think that she will always understand my situation. Not like other girls.

Abhishek- 🫡 aye aye sir.

Dimple aunty-  chal chal don't make excuses now go and sleep we have to go shopping for your marriage and prerna and Harsh will help you ok. Now go and sleep.

-At yn house-

Yn is sitting on the bed and thinking about her marriage.

Yn- you gave me everything I wanted bhagwan ji now I will make Nishchay fall for me no no rise for me in love 🤭.

Mn- beta go and sleep tomorrow you have to go shopping with them.

Yn- ok mamma.

And they slept.

Wait for the next update. And please if you like the story then click on the stars.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️