Missing you

Hope you are not getting bored.

Next day

Here yn is talking to her flirting Korean friend just then dimple aunty came and said.

Dimple aunty- yn who is he??

Yn- mummy he is my Korean friend his name is jungsu. And jungsu she is my mother in law.

Jungsu- Namaste aunty.

Dimple aunty- ohh namaste beta. Come and have breakfast.

Jungsu- no no aunty we are going for shopping in the way we will eat.

Dimple aunty- ohh ok ok you both go then I will be leaving for a Kitty party. And yn have you told nishchay about it.

Yn- no mummy I will tell him don't worry.

Dimple aunty- ohh ok bye have a nice day beta.

Yn-thank you mummy, you too take care please.

Yn- let's go jungsu.

Jungsu- ok come.

In mall

Yn is here with Jungsu and picking some outfit for her because after few months she have one concert and before that she want to tell nishchay about her feelings. And jungsu is helping her with all of the stage outfit. Just then yn thought to call nishchay to make him jealous.

On call

Yn- hello nishchay. What are you doing??

Nishchay- ohh hello yn. I am fine what about you? And where are you this is not home?

Yn- I am also good. And yes I am here in the mall with my friend one sec I will do a video call.

On Video call

Yn- hey nishchay meet my friend from South korea jungsu and jungsu he is nishchay my husband.

Nishchay blushed at the thought that she said husband.

Nishchay- hii

Jungsu-hii, soo should we go yn because it's going to be dark outside in few minutes.

Jungsu said while holding yn's shoulder.

Nishchay in mind- h..how can he hold her shoulder she is my wife bro you can't, w...what am I even thinking no no no focus on my career.

Yn- yes but before that we will go to pick up srishti from airport she is coming and then we will stay at her house for today.

Nishchay- what? You there will stay at srishti's house.

Yn- yes and I have told to mummy already don't worry. And nishchay I won't be able to call you. Ok bye.

Nishchay- o..ok.

Jungsu- now come sweetheart we have to go. Or you want me to tickle you here.

End of the video call

Yn-jungsu you are a really good actor I could literally see his confused face😂😂.

Jungsu- only for you baby. (Wink)

Yn- now shut up with your flirty talk and let's go to srishti.

On the other side

Nishchay pov

She is going to stay in srishti's house with that boy means he will clingy with my wife no no no I will go today only with the first flight. I am missing you yn. Don't worry I will not let that boy touch you anymore.

May you are liking the story or not please comment me and tell your opinions please.
Bye-bye.
Radhe Radhe 🙏🙏

️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️