The mafia

So let's continue the story 😜.

Yn and Srishti talked all night or you can say yn talked and Srishti listened to her. And at night yn slept with Srishti and Sakshi because she was meeting her after many years.

- In the morning -

Yn got up and went to her room to freshen up and make breakfast for others when she reached there she saw Nishchay sleeping like a cutie so she went to him and kissed his cheeks and head now it's her daily routine and then she gets ready.

When she came downstairs she saw Dimple aunty already making breakfast so she also went to help her after doing her prayer as yn can forget anything, but praying to God never in this life time.

Dimple aunty- yn did you sleep well last night with your friend.

Yn- yes mummy you know after almost 11 years she came to India after she left for South Korea we always used to talk on call but now I am very happy.

Yn said with excitement and Dimple aunty chuckled.

Dimple aunty- ok ok now go and wake up everyone till then I am putting them at the dining table.

Yn went towards Prerna and Harsh room to wake them up and after that she went towards Srishti's room and saw Srishti is all ready to go for meeting.

Yn- what happened? Why are you soo ready?

Srishti- actually I have a important meeting today that's why. I will be here till evening okay.

Yn- it's ok it's your work and come have breakfast.

Srishti- thank you bae.

Then yn went towards her room and woke up Nishchay for breakfast.
All of them had their breakfast and and before going for meeting Srishti kissed yn's forehead because it's her care for her.

Srishti- take care of yourself.

And said bye to everyone and went, but on the other side Nishchay was shocked.

Nishchay in mind- she is my wife then why she kissed her, but why am I jealous no no focus on your work nonu.

Yn- Nishchay you have too edit the video na Sakshi is good in editing she will help you with this she will not be bored.

Sakshi- yes.

-In playing room-

So here Nishchay and Sakshi are editing the video suddenly Nishchay asked.

Nishchay- So Sakshi what do you think about yn?

Sakshi- what do I think?🤔 nothing.

Nishchay- means like did she have any relationship before our marriage.

Sakshi- ohh then directly ask na if she had any boyfriend or what about her crush.

Nishchay- n....no.

Sakshi- no. ( teasingly)

Nishchay- no means ye...yes yes.

Sakshi- okay so yn didn't have any relationship before because she always said that she don't want any because she wanted to give her love and everything to her husband so you are lucky bro.

Nishchay smiled and blushed at her answer.

Nishchay in mind- but for me it's not the first time because before that I had a girlfriend, but why am I even thinking about this.

- Time skips to evening -

Now everyone is sitting and having tea and Srishti is already there after coming from the meeting.

Sakshi- So when we are going back di.

Yn- no you are not going anywhere and this easily not at all.

Sakshi- cool bae actually we are not going anywhere we will stay in India now because we are opening a branch here and the house work is on the way. We are going to shift soon.

Yn hugged her and smiled excitedly.

Yn- you are the best.

Now let's meet again have a nice day.

Radhe Radhe 🙏🙏

️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️