The Reception

Hope you all are enjoying the story and thanks for giving soo much love to the story.

So let's start.

So today is yn & Nishchay's reception ceremony and both of them are getting ready, yn is in the bathroom and Nishchay is all ready, he is sitting on the bed & waiting for yn to come and on the other side yn is struggling with the gown sipper soo much struggle after waiting a bit more Nishchay said.

Nishchay- yn is there any problem.

Yn- no

Nishchay- ok so please come fast we are getting late.

Yn- just a few minutes actually the sipper is not ready to be closed.

Nishchay- ooh don't worry come out I will help.

Yn- w..what?

Nishchay- I said come out I will help don't worry I will not see anything.

Yn- o...o..ok

Yn came out and Nishchay was stunned after seeing her..............

Ek din ap yu humko mil jayenge............
Fool ho fool rahon mein khil jayenge.....
Humne socha na tha...........

Nishchay came out of his dream land and helped yn by the way this is what yn wore.

So now all of you will ask that why is she wearing white dress soo today's dress code is black and white, that's why 😎😎

So when yn came Nishchay was admiring her but eventually he came out of his thoughts when yn came in front of him and turned around with a read face and Nishchay zipped her zipper quickly and said.

Nishchay- done now let's go.

Yn- yes sure.

And they reached the venue after they reached there everyone's eyes were on them and here both of them stupids are walking separately so Abhishek and Manisha Rani came from don't know where and both of them push them together and here cameraman is taking there beautiful and cute photos after that you all know what happened they took them towards stage and the announcer was talking with Nishchay and yn on the stage.

Announcer- So yn for you what is love?

Yn smiled and said.

Yn- for me my mother father are the definition of love.

Announcer- I didn't understand, what do you mean??

Yn- means the way my father loves my mother is the definition of love for me.😊😊

Nishchay was listening her very carefully.
So the announcer ask Nishchay the same question.

Nishchay- sorry but I don't think that I can tell about it now it's very difficult question for me.

Everyone smiled at his answer.

Yn & Nishchay were talking with guests just then someone came and hugged her from behind and yn suddenly got flinch and see how was behind her she got really surprised and hugged the person tightly and it was non other than...............

I am sorry for the late update actually my whole family is suffering from fever but don't worry I will try to post earlier from now on till then 👋👋 bye and Radhe Radhe 🙏🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️