End

I know you all must be waiting for the new part very eagerly.
So let's start.

They reached at a forest side and both of them started to wake yn was waking while looking down because of her heels and nishchay was holding her hand so she wouldn't fall down.

When she was walking she saw that there was some lights so she looked forward and got a shock.

She saw there was a tent with dinner placed in between.

Just then Nishchay came on his knee and said.

Nishchay- yn I know that I am a little stupid to tell you that I want to focus on my career, but now after many months of our marriage when I went for my shoot I got to know how much I missed you and wanted you there with me and on those days of shooting I wanted someone to motivate me that time I needed you I wanted to come home and hug you and be relaxed, I wanted to show you how much I love you. I don't know when and why but I fall in love with you yn.

Yn- but I didn't fall in love with you.

Nishchay's smile droped and he was going to stand but yn took his hands and sit on her knee and said.

Yn- instead I rise in love with you, you motivated me always showed me how to be dedicated towards my aim you are my inspiration, my support and my love, I loved you from the start your pure heart your heart full laugh I love everything about you.
I love you Nishchay, I love you.

Yn said and till then both of them had tears in their eyes both of them hugged eachother.

After few minutes both of them broke the hug and Nishchay took out a box from his pocket and opened it.

Yn got another shock after seeing a beautiful pandent in it.

Nishchay took it out and yn turn around so that Nishchay can put it after that yn face Nishchay.

Nishchay came forward both of there nose were touching Nishchay asked for permission.

Nishchay- May I?

Yn- hmm

While blushing.

Both kissed eachother and spend their night their only.

The End

For every relationship not only love but respect and trust is most important and with this story I showed it like Nishchay didn't think that what if yn will go with Jungsu, but he thought that what if jungsu did something with her the trust and love he have in her we should also have in now days relationships, there will be many misunderstanding but we have to solve the misunderstanding.

I don't like the people who don't try to solve the problem and misunderstanding I literally hate them because if atleast they will try to solve the problem they will live happily ahead.

By the way enjoy your life the story is ended love you all.
Bye bye 👋👋
Take care
Radhe Radhe 🙏🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️