Confession??

Sorry for the delay.

In morning

Nishchay woke up first and saw yn is sleeping like Angel so beautiful.
Nishchay saw that yn is about to wake up so he acted like sleeping.

Yn woke up and saw Nishchay is sleeping like a daily routine she kissed his forehead and played with his hear and said.

Yn- I love you nonu.
And kissed his forehead again.
And went to bathroom to fresh up and till she came she saw Nishchay is up.

Nishchay POV

Did she just confess me that she love me OH MYY GODD.
Don't worry wifey I will prapose you before you can.

END OF POV

After few minutes yn came out and saw Nishchay is awake nd watching insta she said.

Yn- Good morning Nishchay

Nishchay- Goo..............

Nishchay became suddenly silent when he saw yn she was wearing a beautiful black saree and was dying her hear just like a living beauty.

Yn saw towards nishchay to know why he suddenly became silent and saw him staring at her she blushed and asked.

Yn- what happened?

Nishchay- no... nothing, by the way are you going somewhere.

Yn- yeah I have meeting for my nest month concert in Hyderabad.

Nishchay- ohhhh. When you will go.

Yn- maybe after two Weeks.

Nishchay- ohh ok

Nishchay in mind- that means I have to do something this week only.

Yn- go and bath till then I will make breakfast.

Nishchay- okk

At dinning room

Everyone are eating suddenly yn spoke.

Yn- Actually mummy papa my best friend's wedding is coming after two months maybe she will be coming to give invitation.

Dimple aunty- ohh that's great by the way what is her name.

Yn- Srishti the one which you meet at our reception.

Abhishek chock on the food and started to cough yn handed him the water.

Yn- ohh my god Abhishek what happened?

Abhishek- n.. nothing. By the way who is the groom??

Abhishek asked with sadness.

Yn- it is my another best friend from Korea jungsu.

Abhishek be like-

Dil ke arman ansuon mein behe Gaye

Hum wafa karke.. bhi tanha rehe gaye......

Dil ke arma ansuo mein behe Gaye....

Ye dukh khatam kahe nhi hota re 😭😭

After eating breakfast Abhishek came to his room and call Manisha and told her the whole story Manisha motivated him to move further in his profession and he will surely find someone else.

Time skip after one week in evening

Nishchay had already arranged everything so that he came confess yn and today only he will take her with him.

Nishchay came in the room where yn was sitting and watching some videos then Nishchay came with something in his hand.

Nishchay- umm yn.

Yn- yes do you want anything?

Nishchay- no no actually we are going somewhere please where this and come downstairs I am waiting ok.

Yn- ohh okay. But where are we going?

Nishchay- you will get to know just come na.

Yn- ok ok I am going.

After sometime yn came downstairs and nishchay was waiting for yn while using phone.

Bye the way this is both of there outfit.

When yn came downstairs she saw Nishchay is looking soo handsome and today he have clean shave too with that he was looking like the only handsome man alive

On the other side when Nishchay listen the heels clicking sound he got distracted from his phone and saw yn was looking just like a beautiful woman alive in the world.

Nishchay- beautiful.

Nishchay whisper, but yn listened it and blushed.

Both of them came out of their world and nishchay took yn with him and both came at a forest side.

Bye the way just take one spoiler for the next part.

Spoiler-

??- But I didn't fall in love with you.

Let's meet again after sometime hope you are enjoying please share your opinion and any mistakes if I have made. Love you all for voting.

Bye bye

Radhe Radhe 🙏🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️