Chapter 5

We got in our seats waiting for the movie to start. "That guy was totally hitting on you," Sam said next to me.

"Yeah," I said, "So?"

"Shouldn't have worn that outfit," Ethan said jokingly next to Sam.

"Too late now," I said.

"You guys talking about Rae's outfit?" Cam ask sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, what's your take on it?" Sam said, "You are her brother."

"It's a little showy for you," Cam said.

Okay, this whole argument about my outfit is getting annoying, "It's not that bad! Mahogany wears clothes like this every day and you never tell her that her outfit is bad!"

"Well that's because it's normal for her to wear something like this, but not you," Cam said.

"Oh shut up about my outfit!" I said starting to raise my voice. All of the boys looked at me, even a few other people around us looked at me. "The movie's starting anyway," I said slouching in my seat disappointed in myself.

********************************************

We were about halfway through the movie. I was starting to get cold. I saw Nash with a jacket on down the row, but I didn't want to bother him. "Hey do you have your sweatshirt with you?" I whispered to Cameron next to me.

"No, left it in the car. Why? Are you cold?" Cam said looking over at me laughing at his joke.

"That's it, I'm going to get some air," I said getting out of my seat. I walked out of the theater into the main hallway. It smelled like popcorn out here.

I pulled out my phone. I could call Brett to come pick me up right now. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey, Rae right?"

It was Ryan. "Yep!"

"I just finished my shift, wanna go do something?"

"Oh, well I probably shouldn't leave the guys."

"Oh yeah, you're right," he said, "Can I show you something?"

"Show me what?"

"It's really cool! Just follow me! It's here in the building."

"I don't see why not," I said as he took my hand and walked me away from our theater room. His grip was kind of tight. Maybe he is just really strong. We turned a few corners through the hallways. He opened a door, it was a janitors closet. Um, okay?

He got really close to me and held me against the wall. "W-What are you doing?"

"We're finally alone," he said starting to take off his shirt. It was off and I could tell he was strong. He started to kiss me.

"Whoa," I said able to pull back my head, "What did you not understand about me having a boyfriend?"

"He'll never know," he said kissing my neck.

"Get away from me," I said trying to push him back. I may be strong as a girl, but guys are always stronger. I feel so weak. "Please stop," I said letting out a few sobs.

"Why? You are sexy as hell," he said starting to kiss me again, shoving his tongue down my throat. I closed my eyes. He got one hand in my shirt and the other grasping onto my ass. This was it, I was going to be raped.

I heard the door open, light shined into my eyes. "Rae!" I heard Nash say.

Ryan was pulled off of me. I stepped out of the closet to see Nash on top of Ryan punching him multiple times. "Don't you ever do that to another girl again! Especially someone as special and beautiful as her!" Nash said giving him a final punch before security pulled him off.

Nash came running up to me and embraced me into a hug. He held me as if I haven't seen him for years. "Are you okay?" He asked pulling off his jacket and wrapping it around my shoulders, then put his arms around me again.

"Yeah, I am now." He rested his head on top of mine not letting me go. After a few seconds, he kissed the top of my forehead.

"Rae is something wrong?" Cam asked running up to me, "We were asked to come out here."

I let go of Nash's hug but still stayed close to him. "Yeah, things would be happening a lot differently right now if Nash didn't save me."

"We should probably go," Nash said rubbing the back of my hand, this time I didn't pull away. I didn't want to. I wanted to be in his arms again and never let go. Are my feelings for Nash coming back? Did they even leave?

Vote & Comment