Chapter 38

I woke up to Jax barking at something outside. I rolled over to an adorable, sleepy, and shirtless Nash. I pulled out my phone and logged onto snapchat. I snapped Macy and picture of Nash, and she replied back within seconds of a picture of shirtless Matt. I put my phone down and decided to wake up Nash.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Hmmm," he said waking up.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"Morning," he said with a low groggy voice.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Yep," he said smirking.

"Did Cam ever come home?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? He just got engaged, the boy got laid," he said laughing.

"Ew Nash, he's my brother and she's my friend."

"What? We did the same thing last night," he said winking.

"Shut up."

"Okay," he said rolling over on top of me and kissing my nose then rolled off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

My phone started ringing. It's an unknown number from the LA area.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Is this Trinity Rae Dallas?"

"Yes?"

"Great! My name is Terrance Jones, I work with Harrison Films."

"Oh my gosh wow, hi. I know exactly who you are. You are amazing." Terrance Jones is a huge up and coming director in LA. One of the youngest and most successful directors of our time. Harrison Films is a new film company but also well known due to Terrance's amazing work.

"Thank you, but I'm not calling you to talk about me. I have a new piece and I want you to be the star. I would normally have one of my casting crew members make the calls for possible casts and roles, but when I want something, I go get it. And that's you."

"Wow sir, I am honored."

"Yeah, I know. I want to meet with you Friday. Come to L.A. and we will have a quick chat about your future. I know you are probably planning for college, but just come to this meeting. Give this a chance."

"Um, okay."

"Wonderful! I will have my assistant email you a meeting place and time. Have a great day and see you soon."

"Yeah, bye," I said then hung up the phone in shock. "What just happened?"

"Who was that?" Nash said walking out of the bathroom.

"Just Macy," I said pausing, "Do you know who Terrance Jones is?"

"Yeah, I met him a few months ago. Great guy. He's such a good director."

"Yeah, Macy just heard about him and was wondering if I've ever met him since she says I'm amazingly famous," I said playing it off.

I can't tell Nash about this. He will tell me to do the movie. What if this interferes with me getting my college degree? It would keep me from playing softball. It would ruin my entire future plans. That plan is what I have wanted since I was twelve years old. Not to mention, if the movie fails, there goes my entire life. I'll be a has been. There's no way this movie could fail. Terrance freaking Jones is directing it. He can make me even more known to the average citizen. He would get me in the movie business. I would never have to worry about money.

Ugh. Too much is going through my mind. I need my mom.

Vote & Comment