Chapter 30

*Nash's P.O.V*

"And finally! The one and only! Nash Grier!" I ran up on stage hoping to see my girl. I acted natural and waved. Girls were screaming and changing. I looked to Cameron and he was searching through the crowd for her. Where the fuck is she?

*Rae's P.O.V*

"Rae look!" Macy explained, "There are more connecting doors."

I thought over some type of plan. "Okay," I said, "So this might be a long shot but it could work."

"I'm down for anything."

"So we find something that's loud enough to throw down the hall the opposite direction of the stage area. So when the guards go look to see what the huge sound was, we can take off running toward the stage, and our boys."

"How about we keep a bunch of the connecting doors open so you can throw the object farther, then run to this door and we can go."

"Good idea!" I said looking around. I found a glass vase filled with flowers and a card:

To my beautiful girlfriend, Whitney.

- Brett <3

"I'm definitely using these."

Macy looked at the card then laughed, "Rae Dallas, am I hinting a little bit of bitter from you?"

"More like desperation for revenge."

"Isn't it best served cold though?"

"It's best served broken now," I said laughing. So I dumped the flowers out on the floor then headed two rooms down with the glass vase in my hands.

Macy gave me a signal to throw it, so I slowly opened a door to the hall, chucked the vase as far as I could, then sprinted back to Macy. I think I hit a wall because it made a really loud crash. After a couple of seconds we peaked our heads out the door and saw both of the guards down the hall looking at the shattered case on the floor.

"Let's go!" I whispered.

We dashed through the hall turning corners getting closer and closer to the sound or cheering fans. We turned another corner, then SMACK!

And I'm now on someone. On the ground. Nice.

*Nash's P.O.V*

She isn't in the crowd. Bart is a sick bastard. How could he take Rae? She probably did nothing wrong. I looked to Cam and he was whispering something in Matt's hear. I casually walked over to them. "They're not here," I said, "Bart took them somewhere."

"Why though?" Matt asked.

"Bart was probably scared that they'd somehow make it on stage as if they were stars for Magcon," Cameron said.

"Well, I wouldn't blame him," Matt said rubbing his neck, "they are stars."

"I couldn't agree anymore," I said smiling thinking about Rae.

"Hey! What are you three lovebirds talking about!?" Hayes said interrupting our conversation, making all the fans laugh.

"You're mom!" I said, making the fans laugh harder.

"We have the same mom!" Hayes said.

"No we don't, you're adopted," I said laughing.

"BURN!" Taylor said into the microphone and everyone started freaking out.

"We have to tell everyone," Cam whispered, Matt and I nodded then we dispersed. We were trying to act as normal as we could so nobody backstage would catch us talking.

I was currently talking to Shawn when I heard a shatter back stage. It was faint, but I heard it.

"Dude," Shawn said, "You gotta go find her, like right now."

"Cover for me?"

"Hey guys! I'm gonna sing a song now!" Shawn said to the crowd, they were all freaking out that the fans never noticed I even left.

"Nash," a younger woman, who was a Magcon assistant, said walking up to me, "Are you okay? Why aren't you out there?"

"I-I," I stuttered and saw Bart from the corner of my eye. He started walking toward us, "Yeah, I just need some air...and water! I'll go get it from our break room."

I sprinted off before Bart could reach. He knows I know. I gotta find Rae quick.

Vote & Comment