Chapter 16

*Rae's P.O.V*

It's eleven in the morning. The crew went back to the hotel around three, so they all should be coming back over soon before the show. I hope Cam does, I really want to see him. Nash is still sleeping and I had one of the nurses put Toy Story 2 in so I could watch it. I took a shower around ten so there isn't anymore dry blood on my skin from last night. Nash took one last night.

They're letting me wear shorts and a t-shirt instead of those stupid ugly gowns, same for Nash. Macy is bringing us our clothes when they come.

I heard some groaning I looked over to Nash rolling over in his bed waking up. "Good morning sleepy head," I said laughing at his reaction to the sunlight through the window.

"Good morning Mrs. Grier," he said smirking.

I laughing, "You're never going to stop calling me that are you?"

"Nope."

"Hey guys!" Macy said walking in first from the group with a bag with our clothes in it. The doctors are letting us leave at one today, they just have to do one more check up. At least we'll be able to do Magcon tonight.

"Hey," Nash and I said as everybody filled in. "Where's Cameron?" I asked.

"And Hayes?" Nash added.

"Oh they're picking up Shawn. They thought they'd let us talk to you guys first then they can," Carter said.

"Ethan, Grayson, and Sam are out buying you guys get well soon gifts," Aaron said.

"Oh they didn't have to do that," I said.

"Oh shut up Rae! We all pitched in to get you guys gifts and you're going to like it!" Matt said all sassily.

"Yes sir!" I said saluting him.

I took my clothes and somehow made my way into the bathroom without too much pain. Macy came in, she's such a good friend, she knew I'd need help. "Hey why can't I help her get changed?" Nash asked behind the door, all of the guys laughed.

"Sorry Mr. Grier, but you're injured too! I would never get my clothes on if you tried helping me," I said laughing.

"That's not a bad thing!" Nash said and somebody whistled.

I got my clothes on then came walking out to see Nash sitting on my bed giving me a cheesy smile like he's a child from Heaven. "You're in trouble!" He was already in his clothes so he must've gotten changed while Macy and I were in the bathroom.

"Shawn, Cam, and Hayes are on the way!" Taylor said on his phone.

"Yay!" a bunch of us said.

We sat there and watched Toy Story 2 until the other three showed up. "Heyo! The party is here!" Shawn said walking into the room with Hayes and Cam behind him.

"Rae! I heard you were up!" Cam said running in for a hug.

"Hey big bro!" I said hugging him back.

"How are you?" He asked letting go and sitting down next to me rubbing my back.

"Feeling better than when I woke up last night," I said taking in a deep breath.

"When did you wake up?" He asked.

I looked to Nash and he lightly shook his head, "Around five, the nurses gave me some pills and checked that I was alright, then I went back to sleep."

He nodded and sighed in relief. I think he was afraid that I heard the argument between him and Nash. I'll just let him think that, one less thing for him to stress over.

********************************************

We made it back to the hotel. The doctors finished our casts before we left. Nash and I decided to get the same color so we got red casts. We made it up to our room expecting it to be filled with a bunch of crap that Ethan, Grayson, and Sam got, but it looks exactly the same as last night. "Rae! Nash!" The three of them said running into our room.

"We're glad you're okay!" Sam said.

"You guys look pretty beat up though," Ethan said lightly hugging me.

"Yeah, I think we're going to take a nap before the show," Nash said looking at me, I nodded in agreement.

"Well you need to be down there by five.

"It's noon now, how about I go out and get you guys some food," Cam said grabbing his wallet.

"Okay," Nash and I said happily.

"Before you guys eat and take a nap, we're signing your casts!" Macy said pulling out a bunch of sharpies.

********************************************

"Rae," Nash said rubbing my arm, "it's time to get ready."

I groaned, "Five more minutes."

"But I already made a vine about you!" He said whining.

"Hand me my phone!" I said reaching out my non-injured hand as a phone was placed in it. I rolled over and slightly groaned in pain, then unlocked my phone and got into vine.

"Aww look at little Rae Rae sleep! She's even beautiful with the cuts and bruises!" Nash said kissing my cheek, I didn't even feel that. "And look at that she copied me by getting a red cast!" He flipped the camera to his face, "How dare she!?"

I laughed, "You're an idiot."

"But I'm your idiot!" He said kissing my cheek then walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah, you're my idiot," I said smiling to myself.

Vote & Comment