Chapter 43

I came out of the locker room to find Nash sitting on a couch roughly where he said he would meet me before we parted ways earlier as he went to his meeting. He was on his phone scrolling through twitter.

I came up and hugged him from behind. He turned off his phone and turned his head and kissed me on the cheek. He got up, and asked, "How'd it go? Did you guys win?" he asked interested in the scrimmage.

"It was great, your girl scored the winning run," I said smiling.

"Of course you did," he said smiling, "I'm not even surprised."

"How was your meeting?"

"It was great," he said smirking, as we started to walk toward the doors.

"What are you hiding from me?" I asked him.

"Oh, nothing," he said keeping that grin on his face.

"What is it?" I asked in excitement as it is obviously something good.

"I am not telling," he said. We continued walking until we reached the car.

"Please, please, please," I begged, "I'm not getting in the car until you tell me."

He laughed. "Sure," he said attempting to call my bluff. I raised an eye brow, smiled, crossed my arms, then walked to the front of the car and sat on the hood. I crossed my legs. He came up in front of me, grabbed my hips and pulled me close. He got close and then whispered, "Trinity Rae Dallas, get in the car."

I smiled, "Not until you tell me, Hamilton Nash Grier."

"Why don't I just show you?" He whispered again.

I pulled my head back and turned it to show my intrigue. "You promise?" I asked.

"I swear with all of my life," he said. I bit my lip and nodded. He smiled and grabbed me. He picked me up over his shoulder. Then put me in the car. He started up the car and pulled out of the parking spot. He put the car in drive and we were on our way. He put his hand on my thigh with his right hand, while his left hand was on the wheel.

After about twenty minutes of driving we pulled up to a gated community. What the heck? These are some nice houses. Nash puts down his window, and puts a code into the security lock. The gate then opens and Nash drives through. His smile grows as we drive by massive homes. He pulls into a driveway as we hit another gate. This time he grabbed a remote out of the center console.

"Nash?" I ask, "Where are we?"

"Just look," he said as his cheeks got red. I look to see the gate open. He pulls in and parked the car. I look to my right and see a realtor sign, with a 'SOLD' sign across from it.

"Nash? Is this what I think it is?" He smiled and got out of the car. He came up to my door and opened it. He reached for my hand and pulled me out of the car.

"This is exactly what you think it is," He stood next to me looking at his newly purchased home.

"Oh my gosh," I said in awe.

"It is my newly purchased home, and hopefully in the future our home," he said turning toward me again.

"Really?" I asked as I could feel my cheeks get red.

"Well, I mean, as long as you still want to be with me?" he said kind of nervous.

"Of course I do!" I said jumping into his arms kissing him. He spun me around, then put me down.

"Do you want to go inside?" He asked. I looked up, smiled, and nodded at him as he lead me through the doors into this massive new house.

*******************************************

We were standing in the what will be living room, watching the sun set in the distance. "So you like it?" he asked.

"I absolutely love it," I said looking up and kissing him. As we went throughout the house he would mention what each room was for and constantly brought up our future children. He knows that's a ways down the road as we are still too young, but I couldn't stop him from bringing it up. He was just too excited.

"Good, I have been looking for quite a while, and this one just felt so right," he said looking around at his new home.

"What about Cameron?" I asked not even thinking about how I'm still mad at him.

"Oh, he has known about this since I came up with the idea. He has always been on board with it."

"Does he know about this purchase?" I asked. I honestly think Nash might be more furious at him than me.

He looked down, "He was actually with me when I signed the final forms."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," I heard Cam's voice say from behind. I turned toward it, staying in Nash's arms though. He was standing behind us, with a sincere look on his face.

Nash kissed the top of my head and said, "I'm going to leave you two alone for a sec." He walked outside dialing a number on his phone. Once he shut the door, I looked back to Cam.

"I have been thinking about these past couple of days a lot," he started walking to me.

"So have I."

"Look, I overreacted. I want you to do whatever you want. I should have been on board with your choice like Mom and Nash and I'm sorry for not," he said, "I know you are going to be successful in what ever you choose to do with your life. I mean you have me as a brother, you were raised by Mom, who is the strongest woman I know, you survived with Sierra as your sister, and you are with Nash. Nash is not only my best friend, but the best guy who will take care of you for as long as you will let him."

I ran toward my big brother and embraced him in a hug. "I love you big bro," I said squeezing him, "and I'm glad you said that because I have made my decision."

"Really?" he said with the help of the southern voice from behind. Nash came walking up next to Cam with a face of concern.

"Really."

Vote & Comment