Chapter 55: Out$ide pt.1

The Guys

Ty woke up after being knocked up for a few minutes he looked around to see them still driving the car. Kasey was in the very back while Ricky and Cortez were up front. He looked over to see Dreux occupied. He still had enough wiggle room to open the door with his fingers. He did the unthinkable opening the door and jumping out of the truck.

"WHAT THE FUCKK"

Cortez slammed on the brakes. "THE FUCK" he yelled. Ty ran as fast as he could while unraveling his hands from the tape. Ricky opened the door charging after him into the woods. "Oh shit," Dreux said. Shortly Kasey followed and began running. "Aye do the dash," Dreux yelled. 

"Yeah use them football skills," Tez said loading his gun. Ricky almost caught up to him. "Mothafucka"

Ty tried to throw loose branches along his way. Ricky finally jumped on him tackling him to the ground. "Ahhh" Ty screeched in pain. Ricky punched him again angrily Ty took all of his might flipping Ricky over and landing the first punch. "Mothafucka... wassup now" he spat kicking dirt in Ricky's face. "Ahhhh" Ricky hollered as dirt particles flew into his eye.

"Yeah mothafucka I might die today but imma beat your ass," Ty said punching him again

Kasey finally caught up to him. Ricky tried to get back up but Ty kicked him down on his back. "Oh fuck no" Kasey charged at Ty tackling him on the ground. "Pussy ass nigga" he said punching Ty in the face again. Dreux joined in kicking Ty in the face. Blood quickly flew to the ground. Cortez made his way over there and jumped in. "You took our money bitch" Tez kicked him then  pulled him up by his shirt

Suddenly they heard gunshots " GET OFF MY PROPERTY"

They all stopped once they saw a couple of rednecks appear. Ty fell flat on his back spitting up blood. "What the hell are you doing on my property? The obese guy with his two rivals beside him.

Cortez looked around "Your property? Where your house at? He asked. All three of them pulled out their loaded rifles.

"I'm not gonna ask you boys one more time," he said.

"These niggas are trying to kill me," Ty said.

"This mothafucka" Cortez said under his breath

"Ahhh a bunch of thugs just how we expected it" they laughed. "Ohh wow, don't ya'll shoot  innocent animals all damn day for the hell of it," Dreux said

"Right ya'll harassing us with fucking riffles" Ricky laughed.

"Who are you people? He asked

"We're The Samuels" Cortez smiled proudly

"And you? He asked

"We're the Jeffers. I'm Bill, This is my brother Bob and cousin Lew" Bill answered proudly

Dreux began laughing while Ty was looking around figuring out his next exit plan

"Don't laugh at me boy" Bill said

Cortez, Ricky, Kasey, and Dreux all looked at each other before they took out their guns.

"Uh oh we got the water guns Bob," Bill said laughing with his brother

Ty mustered up the strength to get back up

"Look we don't want no drama, so let's just act as if we've never seen each other before," Kasey suggested

Bob laughed "See we can't do that.. that would be too easy. I'm gonna call the police and get your black asses out here"

Ricky yawned before shooting Bob in the stomach. "Ahhhh god dammit" Bullets immediately aimed toward the three men. Ricky turned around shooting Ty in the leg so he couldn't get away. "Ahhhhh" Ty fell to the ground. "Fucking bitch" he said. Ricky walked over toward the three fallen soldiers. "We don't like your ass either... dirt necks," he said kicking dirt on their face. They picked up Ty taking him back in the truck.