Chapter 12: Perfectly Imperfect

I sat in my car irritated, I had a wedding to attend but first I needed clarification on this issue. The first thing I did was blow up Erica's phone when I saw the captured video all on Theshaderoom. I'm not even a big celebrity to be on The Shade Room

Rapper Frenchie Black arguing with looks like possible girlfriend?? Josie Wilson from Project Runway. Not sure if they're together or not but it looks that way 👀

I instantly called Erica raging. I would never accuse my friend of putting me out there but she works for this company. She quickly answered "Hey girl, wasssup," she said.

"Did you go on the shade room? My name is all over the place" I said. "Umm hi to you too and no I haven't I'm in the doctor's what's going on? She asked now with an attitude. I sighed "There's a video of me and Frenchie arguing at the club" I explained. "Shit," she said. "Yes, like who recorded me? I asked. "Girl, I have no idea but I would hope you wouldn't think that I would do that," she said.

"No, but I know you work for the shade room and your friend seems a little shady, I'm just saying, "I said. "I'm sorry Jo, I don't how this happened but I would never do anything like this and you know it," she said. I rolled my eyes "Okay but who did? Like what?

"You know I'm gonna ask around but it was no one at our table we were too busy getting turned up," she said. "It probably was Latavion" I scoffed. "Girl, he didn't do that shit you know I would've checked him about it" she said. "Ummhmm okay," I said. "Okay what? Don't question my loyalty sis" she said. "Alright, I'll see you around," I said. "Oh wow, you're acting funny over a video. If y'all not together just address it" she said

"Okay Erica, I'll talk to you later," I said

"Whatever bye," she said. "Bye," I hung up. I don't know what all of that was about but anyone is gonna check with her friend that works for a big media company. I don't know why she sounded so damn defensive. "I refreshed my page to see that Frenchie responded. He hasn't been replying to me and giving me the cold shoulder.

@FrenchieBlack Josie is my stylist were not together just a misunderstanding that we discussed.

I rolled my eyes wow so he can reply on social media but not hit me back up. "Niggas man," I said putting my phone in my back pocket. I walked inside the beautiful venue to assist my client I was getting so much love and attention from Fashion Week. I got invited to be apart of Bridal Fashion Week in Miami and I'm manifesting that I'll be able to attend Bridal Fashion week in Milan.

Dreux

"No" he blew the whistle

"No" he blew the whistle. He looked at the time on his watch, this was the second game his team lost. He made practice urgent on this Saturday afternoon. "I don't know what the hell is going on with you all but in a minute I'm about to cancel this season," he said. All his players walked over to him out of breath.