Chapter 2 - Sinking Thrones

Katsu grew older, learning, training, increasing his skills, and following his family's footsteps.

20 Years Later
Years passed by, Katsu became more capable and more experienced from his training. One night, they were all having a feast with the villagers when suddenly a meteor came crashing down from the sky.

This caused a massive destruction, killing a few soldiers and villagers. They all got startled, preparing for an incoming battle. Katsu looked at the sky and saw an Unknown God. He took out his katana, preparing to fight her and her army.

The enemies barged inside the gates and attacked them. The King, Queen, and Katsu joined the battle. Not long enough, they all slowly got outnumbered, taking the Unknown God's chance to attack on the Queen. This alerted the King and Katsu, they all teamed up and fought the Unknown God. The Unknown God backs up and gets into a fight with the soldiers, holding her.

This gave them some time to escape. They ran to the forest for a while, soon after, they got surrounded by the Unknown God and her soldiers. They slowly backed away but they reached the edge of the cliff.

Unknown God: At last. I have finally found you.
Katsu: What do you want from us?!
Unknown God: Hm, a Child, you tried to spread your legacies, but i won't let you.
King: Too bad...
Queen: We're sorry, my son. Take care of yourself, live on.

They pushed Katsu off the edge, causing him to fall down. He crashed into the waters, causing him to pass out.

The Next Day
Two Travellers saw him on the shore, knocked out.
[To be continued...]