Chapter 20 - Travel The Unknown

Hours passed, Katsu and Noelle had already left Mondstadt to go to Liyue Harbor.
Almost more than an hour from their arrival because of the enemies along their way.
They arrived safely and went to Beidou's ship. As they entered the Crux, Beidou immediately saw them.

Beidou: Katsu! Welcome back!
Katsu: Captain Beidou.
Beidou: Who's the beautiful lady?
Noelle: Oh! I'm Noelle! Pleasure to meet you, Captain.
Beidou: Please, call me Beidou.
Katsu: Now that the introduction is done, could you help us sail somewhere?
Beidou: Aye-aye, Captain! Lead the way!

He nods with a smile and sets up a location. They set sail on an unknown yet familiar island in Katsu's vision. Day by day, they discover new things like: Fontain. They then sailed past the nation and headed far to the unknown. Later that night, Katsu went to bed, leaving Noelle alone in the front deck of the ship. The silence took over besides the ocean waves. The cold fog surrounds the ship yet Noelle feels warm while she stares at the shining moon. She smiled warmly. Silence breaks when she hears Beidou's voice "Hey! What are you still doing here? It's the middle of the night".

Noelle: Captain Beidou?
Beidou: You got that right!
Noelle: Well... I'm not tired yet.
Beidou: Hm, no wonder. So... Noelle, an interesting friend of Katsu.
Noelle: Why? Did... Katsu told a lot about me?
Beidou: Yeah, He sure did.
Noelle: Oh.
Beidou: He also told me you... Admire him alot. Heh~ I think I know why~

Noelle is nervous about the truth, yet acts innocent.

Noelle: W-What are you... Talking about?
Beidou: You like him don't you?~
Noelle: Eh?! I—
Beidou: [Laughs] Knew it. Trust me, your little secret is safe with me~
Noelle: O...Okay.

She smiled nervously but worried about the fact that Beidou might reveal it to Katsu.

The Next Day
They all continued sailing. Katsu was staring at the ocean, not knowing that Noelle and Beidou were staring at him. Beidou stared at Noelle with a smirk on her face and chuckled.
[To be continued...]