Chapter 11 - Maid In Armor

2 Days Later
Katsu was resting in Windrise, alone. His arms were patched with bandages, even his body. Katsu slowly touched his right eye that was covered in red cloth.

He sighs deeply and lays his head against the tree when he hears Aether, calling him. He sits up and turns to him.

Paimon: Hey, Katsu! Are you alright?
Katsu: Not quite, Lost my one good eye.
Paimon: At least you had a spare eye!
Aether: Yeah! Cheer up!
Katsu: Cheer up? I lost all the ones i love, I lost my travelling friends, i got betrayed! And I lost one good right eye!!

Aether frowned and sat beside him.

Aether: Look, I felt the same way. Losing the closest loved one was the hardest thing to move on. I hope that we can find her along the way.
Katsu: I hope, for now, give me some time to rest. Losing an eye is the hardest thing to move on.

Katsu lays his head back against the tree and closes his eye. Aether sighs deeply and leaves with Paimon. Ae Aether leaves, Katsu gets up and takes a walk in the forest. As he was busy taking a walk, Katsu suddenly heard someone scream. Katsu stopped and listened carefully. The atmosphere was quiet, making it easier to hear the sound of swords clashing.

Katsu follows the sound, silently at the same time. As he got closer, the sounds got loud and clear. Katsu removes the bushes out of the way, revealing a Female Knight that was having a hard time fighting off the Hilichurls. Shock, Katsu took out his katana and killed some of the Hilichurls. Katsu dodged one of Mitachurl's attacks and injured it a bit. Katsu and The Female Knight went back to back as they got surrounded by a horde of Hilichurls and Mitachurls.

Female Knight: You can't be here! You don't look strong enough to fight them off!
Katsu: Who cares?
Female Knight: I do!
Katsu: I'll take that as no one!

Katsu kicks Hilichurl and fights them all. The Female Knight groans and fights the other Hilichurl. As Katsu easily fights them off, He noticed one of the Mitachurl manage to knock The Female Knight unconscious. Katsu immediately ran towards her and defended her.

Katsu ran towards the enemies and single handedly defeated them all. Once they all died, Katsu fell to his knees and began catching his breath. Katsu went back to the Female Knight that finally regained consciousness.

Katsu offers her hand. She stares at him then holds his hand, and Katsu gently pulls her up.

Katsu: Are you okay?
Female Knight: I'll be fine.

She looked behind him and saw all of the Hilichurls dead. She was shocked.

Female Knight: You killed them all?
Katsu: Yeah.
Female Knight: How? Who are you?
Katsu: I'm Katsu Fujimoto.
Female Knight: Ooh, a friend with the Traveller?
Katsu: Mhmm, and you are...
Noelle: Oh, where are my manners? I'm Noelle.
Katsu: Pleasure to meet you, Noelle.
Noelle: Pleasure to meet you too, Katsu.
Katsu: I suggest you should get yourself treated.
Noelle: I will, Katsu. I suggest you should regain your strength. I saw you being carried by the Traveller all the way to mondstadt. It's been only 2 days. You need to heal.
Katsu: I will, so are you.

Katsu bows and leaves, leaving her alone. She stood still and smiled as he left the forest.
[To Be Continued...]