Chapter 3 - Travellers

Katsu woke up and found himself in the land. He saw a fire and two strangers, they saw him waking up and went to him.

Traveller: Hey, are you okay?
Katsu: What happened? Where am i?
Traveller 2: We found you on the shore, unconscious.
Traveller: We're still on the beach, hoping for you to wake up. What happened anyway?

He suddenly remembered what happened and told everything to them. They were shocked about what Katsu said.

Traveller: That's horrible!
Katsu: Yes.
Traveller 2: We're sorry for your loss.
Katsu: Now that I lost everything... Where will I go? And where will I start?

Katsu lowers his head in sadness and grief. The Travellers looked at each other. The Travellers suddenly got an idea and turned to Katsu.

Traveller: Why not start with us!
Traveller 2: Yeah!
Katsu: What?! But... I might be a burden to you two!
Traveller: No, we insist! We'd be happy to let you join us on our journey!
Traveller 2: Yep! Come join us!

Katsu slowly smiled then nodded. They were happy from Katsu's replies. Minutes later, when they were about to sleep, Katsu asked their names.

Katsu: Wait, I never got your names, yet.
Aether: Oh, I'm Aether.
Lumine: And I'm Lumine!
Katsu: Nice to meet you, Aether, Lumine.
Lumine: The pleasure is ours!
Aether: We'll continue our journey tomorrow!

Katsu nodded and they all went to sleep.
[To Be Continued]