Chapter 16 - Hell Broke Loose

The man woke, being tied up on a chair. He tried to free himself but it didn't work. He looked around and found himself in a tent. The soldiers peaked inside and called Shinobu. He entered the tent with Kujou.

Shinobu: Rise and shine.
Unknown: Where am i?!
Shinobu: A spare camp.
Unknown: Let me go!
Shinobu: Not until you bring me to your lord!
Unknown: Never!
Shinobu: Well, well. I guess you have a punching bag, Kujou.

Kujou grinned and cracked her knuckles. She grabbed him by the neck and started beating him. Shinobu left the tent and waited. Few minutes later, He went back inside the tent and saw the man bleeding. He scoffs. He walks closer to him and grabs his hair. "Now... bring me to your lord", He said. The man spit on his face. Shinobu sighs in anger and leaves. Kujou clenched his fist and continued beating him. An hour later, Shinobu returned and stopped Kujou. She threw the man onto the ground.

Shinobu: Thank you, Kujou. I'll take it from here.
Kujou Sara: Very well, General. I'll be around.

Kujou left. Shinobu went to check on the man. The man tried crawling away from fear. Shinobu chuckled and said "Well, are you gonna be a good boy and tell me where your Lord is?".

Minutes later
Shinobu left the tent.

Kujou Sara: General! What did the man say?
Shinobu: He will lead. Best to be prepared.
Kujou Sara: Yes, General.
Shinobu: Ready my men.
Kujou Sara: Yes, General.

Minutes Later
The soldiers bring out the man. They brought the man to Shinobu and commanded the man to take them to the Underworld.

Hours Later
They finally reached the pathway to the underworld. The soldiers went to prepare for an incoming attack. Once they were done, they commanded the man to open the way to the underworld. Fire starts to spread on the ground, air starts to burn and ashes blow like dust. They all draw their weapons, preparing to attack. The ground begins to shake, creating a massive crack on the ground. They all heard a blood curdling roar of a demon, echoing beneath the ground, into the abyss of the underworld. Everything breaks into silence and so is the ground. They looked at the underworld. Suddenly, hundreds of demons started flying out of the Underworld and started attacking Shinobu and his soldiers.

They all manage to kill them all but demons keep flying out of the underworld. Shinobu all began to lose some of the soldiers. As they continued to lose more soldiers, They saw a huge demon, climbing out of the underworld. They all looked at the demon with fear. The man managed to break free and slowly went to the demon.

Unknown: My lord, I am so sorry for failing you!
Demon Lord: I don't need your forgiveness. You are nothing but a PATHETIC demon!

The Demon Lord grabbed the man by its neck, choking him. The man closed his eyes and accepted his fate. Shinobu saw him about to die. He grabs a polearm and throws it towards the Demon Lord, dropping the man.

Shinobu: Kujou!
Kujou Sara: General!
Shinobu: Buy me some time! I'll go get him!
Kujou Sara: General, no! He is nothing but an enemy! Leave him!
Shinobu: Do you deny me?!
Kujou Sara: No, General.
Shinobu: Buy me some time, NOW!

She nodded and started firing her arrows at the Demon Lord while Shinobu carried the man out of the battlefield. The Demon Lord roars in anger and attempts to kill Kujou. She rolled out of the way and fired at the Demon Lord's eyes. The Demon Lord screams in pain and falls to his knees. Kujou ran away with Shinobu.

Kujou Sara: General, what should we do now?
Shinobu: We must find Katsu.
Kujou Sara: The Traveller?
Shinobu: Yes.
Kujou Sara: Are you sure he can take down a demon?!
Shinobu: Only 1 way to find out.

They left Inazuma. Leaving it from the demons to take over.
[To be continued...]